The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Tax Alliance, For Those Who Are Tired Of High Taxes And Want To Fight Back

EleventhEric

I'm tired of paying 30%, 50%, and sometimes 75% taxes, so I thought I'd start a new alliance and recruit people who feel the same way.

The premise of the alliance is simple. We never charge taxes...ever.

Yes, it's true that we won't be able to offer battle pay, but my hope is that people will see that we are true to our word and support us.

Just sign up for alliance: "No Tax"

Edited by enigma576

you need resource for the solar rail and to maintain the solar rail, it will not work in your favor never has. Yes taxing is way to high and limits need to be set to fix this abuse but it is nearly impossible to run a free rail for long.

That makes sense.

Two questions:

Do you think we could get by from alliance donations for creating the rails?

If not, what do you think would be the minimum that you would have to charge to still be able to make the rails?

Still working those details out right now, but am in the process of growing my alliance strong. It does take a lot of resources from members to donate for the rails. Also keep in mind you need to create specter armies as well.

Tenno Above All shares similar interests, if you'd like Tenno Above All would like to assist with the strengthening of your alliance.

Yes!! Another alliance willing to fight the cause! I am from the Ninja Legend alliance and we actually have the exact same goals I posted about it last month take a look below. The more alliances fight back the better. The massive greed has gone unchecked for too long! If ever you need a hand with attacking a rail or decide to merge with us let me know. You have our support. This also applies to any other clan or alliances here with the same exact interest.

Link:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/318129-ninja-legend-alliance-recruiting-no-requirements-join-us/page-3