The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan, That: Hates Nazis, Nerfs, Stalinists,........

ThePresident777

... other assorted unsavory supremicist bozos, slimy under sea volcanic vent creatures, shopping for shoes in all the wrong places, my pets peeves, and nerfs.  But accepts profanity (that's right kids, you're not old enough to have fun, get back to work), chilling out, ranting, and fun, and all my Presidential Singing Statements.  Yes, that is right, Singing Statements.  They're all perfect operatic material.  Perfect for operating heavy machinery while immensely intoxicated on, well anything really..  Or warbling material, let's not be supremicist bozos about it.  Warbling is a perfectly valid art form!  Behold!  Palliachi!

Edited by ThePresident777

Alright then, by popular demand, now with more obscure clarifications.

Also, and you get a +1...and you get a +1.....EXCEPT ME!!!!  Boohoohoohoo are you, hoo hoo, hoo hoo.  I woke up in a sewer hole and still receive your fish.  How can I argue, with you now, with such a chum as this..............

Edited by ThePresident777

... other assorted unsavory supremicist bozos, slimy under sea volcanic vent creatures, shopping for shoes in all the wrong places, my pets peeves, and nerfs.  But accepts profanity (that's right kids, you're not old enough to have fun, get back to work), chilling out, ranting, and fun, and all my Presidential Singing Statements.  Yes, that is right, Singing Statements.  They're all perfect operatic material.  Perfect for operating heavy machinery while immensely intoxicated on, well anything really..  Or warbling material, let's not be supremicist bozos about it.  Warbling is a perfectly valid art form!  Behold!  Palliachi!

Alright then, by popular demand, now with more obscure clarifications.

Also, and you get a +1...and you get a +1.....EXCEPT ME!!!!  Boohoohoohoo are you, hoo hoo, hoo hoo.  I woke up in a sewer hole and still receive your fish.  How can I argue, with you now, with such a chum as this..............

LOOL! xD

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3