Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Allowed To Play The Game Anymore.

PrinceOfNsanity

Already made several topics about this in different forums but I am SICK of getting no direct answer or response from DE. This happened only after the Nova Prime update. This is DE's problem. I try to log into Warframe and it tells me "Login failed. Check your info." every cog damn time. I'm getting frustrated and sick of the fact everyone else can enjoy the event and get rewards and goodies for the Holiday season. DE isn't going to give me compensation nor can I even play anymore. How is that enjoyable? To sit on my desktop and try desperately to log in. I've tried everything I can possibly do. Reinstalled. Changed my password. Restarted my CPU. Power cycled my computer. Entered in the info over and over and over and over again. Capslock, off. No, firewall is not causing it. But apparently I'm an idiot who doesn't know my own login info? Would it have killed DE to give me the REAL reason why I can't log in? My info is correct, I'm 120% sure of it. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. I've submitted a ticket, 20 hours no response. The community is extremely unhelpful and it makes me want to cry because I'm losing my desire and passion to play this game any longer. What's the point in waiting hand and foot on something that wont come? Why did this happen? What did I do wrong? What if I had payed for the game, would DE have cared of gave me compensation? I doubt it. I tried updating and that update screwed up, I reinstalled and now I can't log in. Great, what do I do? Just give up and quit playing now? How is this in any way my fault for just trying to update the game when the update came out? I don't have all the answers. HAPPY FREAKIN' HOLIDAYS DE, thanks for nothing!

Edited by PrinceOfNsanity

support responses take a day~week...

have patience

check firewall settings?

and it could be worse, nexon takes about 6 months ~ 1 year to respond to a case

What firewall? I have nothing on that I didn't have on before. I don't even know where my firewall or anti-virus would be located at.

did you try to reset your password?

https://warframe.com/de/resetpassword

Did you even read the original post? -_-

If your Anti-Virus controls the firewall, it should be located in the application of it.

Else search in your searchbar(of windows ofcourse) to Windows Firewall

But Warframe is allowed through my firewall! Nothing changed, I didn't configure anything. I could play fine before. I suddenly couldn't log-in when DE made the update.

What firewall? I have nothing on that I didn't have on before. I don't even know where my firewall or anti-virus would be located at.

Did you even read the original post? -_-

It may be a server issue, something wrong with your internet connection, or something to that end as well. Also, no need to be so nasty about it. You're dealing with players who have no idea what the specific issue is because it's one of those blanket errors that show up all the time, and it could be a number of things. It's not that DE has done something, it's likely a technical error. Checking your internet connection and UDP ports may be a start, but that's all I can think of at the moment. We can only try our best to help, so bear with us :) Usually DE fixes the problem within a few days.

It may be a server issue, something wrong with your internet connection, or something to that end as well. Also, no need to be so nasty about it. You're dealing with players who have no idea what the specific issue is because it's one of those blanket errors that show up all the time, and it could be a number of things. It's not that DE has done something, it's likely a technical error. Checking your internet connection and UDP ports may be a start, but that's all I can think of at the moment. We can only try our best to help, so bear with us :) Usually DE fixes the problem within a few days.

But my internet is just fine, this isn't my fault! My internet has been perfect, it was since the update! I got nasty because he asked a question which was clearly already answered and explain. DE doesn't do crap for me, idk if they don't like me or what. Everyone else can play and a lot of people had these login issues yesterday and the day before but I still can't log in I just can't play the game anymore it wont allow me to.

It can be a coincidence, you had an error on your side, and the update happened just in the same time.

Disabling the firewall, for my friends and for me, usually worked when I had this kind of problem, you may want to at least try instead of saying it aint that.

You can have a series of problems and Warframe have nothing to do with it.

But Warframe is allowed through my firewall! Nothing changed, I didn't configure anything. I could play fine before. I suddenly couldn't log-in when DE made the update.

Calm calm,  I was just replying to this reply of you.

V                                                                           V

It can be a coincidence, you had an error on your side, and the update happened just in the same time.

Disabling the firewall, for my friends and for me, usually worked when I had this kind of problem, you may want to at least try instead of saying it aint that.

You can have a series of problems and Warframe have nothing to do with it.

Okay, no. It does not do anything. Disabling my firewall does not make it to where I can log in again. 

Okay, no. It does not do anything. Disabling my firewall does not make it to where I can log in again. 

Then I have nothing else to further try and help. You are able to enter the launcher, but then you cant login when you type in the password, is that it?

When was the last time you logged out of the forums and logged back in? I wonder if the changed password actually took or not.

i have expiranced this problem from time to time since the update as if there something blocking the connection to my account.  have you tried power cycling your computer at all?  are there any other apps running during the time you are trying to play the game?  (sometimes when i have Facebook open or other sites that constantly using bandwith, it can cause this problem on my end)  what is your internet speed?  was there any windows updates you gotten recently?

i have expiranced this problem from time to time since the update as if there something blocking the connection to my account.  have you tried power cycling your computer at all?  are there any other apps running during the time you are trying to play the game?  (sometimes when i have Facebook open or other sites that constantly using bandwith, it can cause this problem on my end)  what is your internet speed?  was there any windows updates you gotten recently?

Nothing! I swear to you nothing changed. I could play just fine before with at least 1 window open. I have no windows open now and it still wont let me log in. I HAVE restarted my computer, that was the first thing I said. How do I check my internet speed? My internet is just fine, I swear this has nothing to do with my internet or firewall I'm pretty sure because it's my computer and I have the ability to look. I have tried everything you're suggesting and it's not the reason why I can't connect. No matter how many times I restart or reinstall or do something it does the same thing. It'd be nice if DE actually gave me info telling me what the real problem is and not "Your login info is wrong" which is not the case at all.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

Dude, its perfectly fine. What are you talking about?

Oh, so you've been to my house and have seen my launcher and you can say it's perfectly fine? Is that why I STILL can't login? I'm talking about not being able to log in and play the game since the Nova Prime update. Not a hard concept to grasp.

Have you tried re-installing the game?

It worked for me last time I had similar issue

I've already answered this several times...

Maybe verify the download cache, dunno if this repairs corruption or detects it.

Not sure what defrag does.

If all fails, like verify, defrag, firewall.

Then your internet provider blocked the ports and then there is no way around then calling them.

How do I verify the download cache?