Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Allowed To Play The Game Anymore.

PrinceOfNsanity

Nothing! I swear to you nothing changed. I could play just fine before with at least 1 window open. I have no windows open now and it still wont let me log in. I HAVE restarted my computer, that was the first thing I said. How do I check my internet speed? My internet is just fine, I swear this has nothing to do with my internet or firewall I'm pretty sure because it's my computer and I have the ability to look. I have tried everything you're suggesting and it's not the reason why I can't connect. No matter how many times I restart or reinstall or do something it does the same thing. It'd be nice if DE actually gave me info telling me what the real problem is and not "Your login info is wrong dipS#&$" which is not the case at all.

well, if you go to your networking and sharing center, click on blue text to the right of connections it will pull up your window and show what your Mbps is.  

a power cycle is done by shutting down your computer, unpluging your computer from the wall socket (or take the power supply cord out of the power supply if its removable) and hold the power button to your computer for 30 seconds.  as stupid as this sounds it release built up electric static that your computer hardware naturally gains over time of shutting down and turning on the system.  this 30 seconds, let go and let the system sit for about 10 seconds.  after this, go ahead and plug it back up and power it on.  i suggest that you also do this to your router/modum if you have access to it (if you live on a campus and its provided through them, then dont worry about it)

to Defrag your computer you can download the app or software called Defraggler, but most windows pc already come with this software.  if you search in your search bar Defrag or Frag, it should pull up the system.  note: if you havent done this in a year or in past 2 months it may take a while, and the larger ammount of data you have and less free space you have on your HDD or SSD will make this take alot longer.  but simply it places all related data together so your system does not have to work as hard to pull up programs and can increase speed.  try these and see what happens.  if i may ask, where do you live?

DOnt know if i missed it, but did you try deactivating your antivirus?

We've established this several times. The only antivirus I have on is Microsoft Security Essentials and that's not doing anything, it's never done anything to Warframe. It'd make no sense if suddenly that's why I can't play. I can try deactivating it but I can almost guarantee it will do nothing at all. And yes, I've restarted my computer if you want to ask that too.

We've established this several times. The only antivirus I have on is Microsoft Security Essentials and that's not doing anything, it's never done anything to Warframe. It'd make no sense if suddenly that's why I can't play. I can try deactivating it but I can almost guarantee it will do nothing at all. And yes, I've restarted my computer if you want to ask that too.

Deactivating MSE won't work, also MSE don't block programs.

well, if you go to your networking and sharing center, click on blue text to the right of connections it will pull up your window and show what your Mbps is.  

a power cycle is done by shutting down your computer, unpluging your computer from the wall socket (or take the power supply cord out of the power supply if its removable) and hold the power button to your computer for 30 seconds.  as stupid as this sounds it release built up electric static that your computer hardware naturally gains over time of shutting down and turning on the system.  this 30 seconds, let go and let the system sit for about 10 seconds.  after this, go ahead and plug it back up and power it on.  i suggest that you also do this to your router/modum if you have access to it (if you live on a campus and its provided through them, then dont worry about it)

to Defrag your computer you can download the app or software called Defraggler, but most windows pc already come with this software.  if you search in your search bar Defrag or Frag, it should pull up the system.  note: if you havent done this in a year or in past 2 months it may take a while, and the larger ammount of data you have and less free space you have on your HDD or SSD will make this take alot longer.  but simply it places all related data together so your system does not have to work as hard to pull up programs and can increase speed.  try these and see what happens.  if i may ask, where do you live?

I already know how to defrag my computer. I live in Texas.

Deactivating MSE won't work, also MSE don't block programs.

I'll well aware.

okay.  are you wired or on wireless?  i know its kinda stupid question, but i know i've been running into my fair share of problems on the hotspot im on (atm waiting for wages to pick up so i can get my own internet.)

Wireless. It's not a hotspot either. I just live in one house with no one around.

Edited by PrinceOfNsanity

definitely feel for you...until you were getting nasty as others stated. this happens to be often. if i try to log in 2 times and it doesnt work, i can turn warframe off and start it backup and it always goes straight in after that. i would recommend deleting cache / cookies in ur web browsers and restarting you pc after that. 

definitely feel for you...until you were getting nasty as others stated. this happens to be often. if i try to log in 2 times and it doesnt work, i can turn warframe off and start it backup and it always goes straight in after that. i would recommend deleting cache / cookies in ur web browsers and restarting you pc after that. 

I said before any of this started that I was frustrated. Idk what you were expecting when people started insulting my intelligence and asking generic questions that I already answered on the first page anyways. As I said turning off Warframe and turning it back on does nothing for me, same results.

Definitely try the power cycle. I didn't believe it myself, but it solved a lockup problem I had with connectivity. An IT guy told me to unplug everything from the wall, and let it sit 5 minutes with no power connected at all. Then did the button thing. It fixed my connectivity problem.

I'll well aware.

Wireless. It's not a hotspot either. I just live in one house with no one around.

are you able to do a wired connection?  this can help sometimes.  and as vinny posted and i agree with, sometimes restarting the game multiple times and trying help me.  i also would press caps lock a few times just to make sure it wasnt magicly messing with things.

Edited by FattyKracken

I said before any of this started that I was frustrated. Idk what you were expecting when people started insulting my intelligence and asking generic questions that I already answered on the first page anyways. As I said turning off Warframe and turning it back on does nothing for me, same results.

They can't read I think.

Did the verify catch anything up?

are you able to do a wired connection?  this can help sometimes.  and as vinny posted and i agree with, sometimes restarting the game multiple times and trying help me.  i also would press caps lock a few times just to make sure it wasnt magicly messing with things.

I have a light letting me know my capslock is not on. I'm not stupid. I already said restarting the game does not help, so you just want me to open it and close it multiple times anyways because you don't believe me?

you didnt say you deleted cache / cookies  and cycle power on pc after? this has happened to me before as ur explaining and doing that worked.

If nothing else, try patching through using steam, might be a bug in the launcher itself

So I have to download Steam now. How many times do I have restart and how many things do I need to download? I'm exhausting every answer with my computer here.

Edited by PrinceOfNsanity

I said on the last page to someone that it did nothing.

Whoops didn't see that one, sorry.

Well.., you could have done the same like me.

Typing your pass in your email without noticing it.

Maybe the EE.log catches some errors of what is going on with the connection.

It is located at " C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Warframe ".

Don't post the EE.log the whole EE.log here!

It contains personal information, like IP, ect.

Look at 1.766 By the way.

There it starts to bind the connection.

Edited by SigweardStoneFist

I think you should try, then, installing some popular antivirus, like avira, because as much as you asume windows wont block WF, the program did change as it was updated and antiviruses have joked on my games like that sometimes, avira will at least indicate it when its blocking something

Other and before of than that, you should try adding your IP to DMZ, that will automatically bypass any problem within you router and some new port that could be used since last update

Edited by rockscl