Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In-Game Rp?

Resolus

Pretty much as the title suggests; is in-game RP a thing? If so, where should I expect to find it?

If not, has it -ever- been a thing? Failing that, would anyone be interested in attempting to bring it about.

To clarify, I am not talking about voice acting in-game, I was thinking more along the lines of text based RP with the added bonus of visuals.

Edited by Resolus

Because gamer god, you're on PS4...

Anyway, an interesting idea, not one I'd be into, too many things you can do in written RP that aren't included in game, I.E. Facial expressions, gestures(even with the ones added in) scuffles, the like. Too many things that can't be done IG.

• 4 weeks later...

Because gamer god, you're on PS4...

Anyway, an interesting idea, not one I'd be into, too many things you can do in written RP that aren't included in game, I.E. Facial expressions, gestures(even with the ones added in) scuffles, the like. Too many things that can't be done IG.

I had actually meant something more along the lines of that, rather than gathering a group of four and employing cringe-worthy voice acting. Expressions and gestures can always be portrayed in the universal *emote* format.