Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate: Ranking Up From A Negative Standing

dreamquest

Warframe_Syndicates.png

Syndicate: Ranking up negative standing

So unfortunately; I kinda late figured out that you can actually be associated/a member of three syndicates at the same time, so I joined sephalon suda very late with a negative standing of minus 39 000 -40 000ish before I turned the tide.

Since Red vail is only opposed Sephalon suda and not an enemy this actually works, but I receive an small penalty in points for this, but not very much. I just wished that I have figured out this earlier..

Anyway - my issue is now that Sephalon Suda since I yesterday turned the balance and went into plus, (actually zero) it's now only showing an arrow up sign, but it doesn't actually gain an postive points. It just keeps stalling at zero standing points..

Anyone knows about this issue?

Is there a retention period, or it just no possible once you get to negative standing? - OR - is this just another bug in our dear BugFrame game?

Thanks!

You have to pay the rank up price.

On a side note, you can play with 3 syndicates if you team up with Steel, Arbiters and Cephalon or Red, Perrin and New Loka.

In these combos, you never lose rep towards any of the 3.

Edited by Hybridon

You have to pay the rank up price.

On a side note, you can play with 3 syndicates if you team up with Steel, Arbiters and Cephalon or Red, Perrin and New Loka.

In these combos, you never lose rep towards any of the 3.

Well I have paid the tribute and everything to Sephalon suda, but its still at zero and just keeps stalling there..  I'm dunno. I don't have any clue to  whats wrong really.

Its been answered. Pay the syndicate its sacrifice to continue the rep grind.

Well, I already done that when I joined Sephalon Suda. There is nothing to be paid/tributed.

Edited by dreamquest

Well I have paid the tribute and everything to Sephalon suda, but its still at zero and just keeps stalling there..  I'm dunno. I don't have any clue to  whats wrong really.

Well, I laready done that when I joined Sephalon. There is nothing to be paid/tributed.

You paid it after it reached 0? Cause those arrows pointing up means you still have to make a sacrifice.