Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Message To Vay Hek.......

BarbatosLR

Today was just an ordinary day like everyday, doing missions with my awesome squad mates from our clan, drinking a good beer with them and having a blast. Until this dreadful day arrived. The day where I watch all my friends die in front of me at the destruction at the Relay Strata. I was barely lucky to survive that blast. But not being able to save them was my nightmare. My sin, for not doing what i should have done until this very moment. I grabbed my Braton Vandal, my Kogake and my Vasto Prime.

I began my hunt for Vay Hek, hunting every Grineer for his location, I lost count on the death of my kills until finally....I found a step closer to my goal, to Var Hek's location. A dead second in command of Hek's higher ups trying to contact reinforcements from Headquarters to where the dam*n Vay lies. I pick up the dead Grineer's communicator and started a transmission to Vay.....

https://youtu.be/0FKGn3dVa0w

"Listen well Hek. I know who you are. I know what you want, and it ain't gonna come true. If you thought we were afraid of you of what you did to the Strata relay, to killing our friends, our loved ones, you thought wrong. You've only made us more angrier then ever. If you're looking for some sort of deal you're out of luck."

"But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long life from killing Grineer SCUMS like you. Skills that makes me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave us alone now and never ever threaten us again that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you...........and I will kill you. One relay for one dead Vay Hek, an eye for an eye of blood for blood."

"I am Archangel Laurent, and this message is for Vay Hek, councilor of the Grineers. Leave Lotus and us Tennos alone, because I'm coming.....for you."

END OF TRANSMISSION

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

and that's why I upgraded my arch wing as fast as I could so I could help fellow teno blowing up the formorians. money was not the goal for me. I did that mission more times then I had to for the good of the relay.

one very big question I have though is why can't we steal the formorians and use them our selves? id love to blow up vay hek with his own toys. 

and that's why I upgraded my arch wing as fast as I could so I could help fellow teno blowing up the formorians. money was not the goal for me. I did that mission more times then I had to for the good of the relay.

one very big question I have though is why can't we steal the formorians and use them our selves? id love to blow up vay hek with his own toys.

We can't use the Formorians because everybody would be fighting over it on who would get to drive it XD

tumblr_mzpqqn9B3W1qhfadgo8_250.gif