Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Or Trading Loki Prime

bodyguard121

Question

I want loki prime i have the helmet and the bp.I need chassis and systems.One of them drops from t4 survival and i ran 40 minutes three times but nothing.Other one drops from one of the T4 Voids but im not good enough to play on t4,especially endless.So i cant farm those parts.

I tried trading but i waited and asked for loki prime parts in the trading chat for half an hour but nope.Everyone has a bp and helmet but no any chassis or systems.What can i do in this case? What would be a bit more easier? Also my timezone is different from most players so i cant do the trade from forums.

8 answers to this question

First of all, doing 3 runs isn't much. People frequently have to do dozens of runs like that to have it drop even once.

You can ask on the forums. Why shouldn't you? If you don't try, then no one who may happen to be able to give it to you can even respond in the first place.

Well i know 3 runs isnt that much but i need loki prime quick.I dont have good enough frames to handle t4.And i sometimes need t4 a lot.

Well primes don't always just fall into your lap, I've lost count how many captures I've done looking for paris prime parts. If you can not wait, you could always go grab the normal loki for the time being, it should not take as long to get. When it comes to doing t4, there are a fair amount of frames that will work just fine given you build them up correctly and know how to use them. Also helps to know the team your playing with, you don't really need two nekro's for example. You could instead bring something like loki for invisible revives to fill that role. 

Usually i grind to get my warframe or prime part.But it is a long story.I was a player who started game in update 8 i guess somewhere around that

I chose loki as a starter warframe.I was young and didnt care much.As a newbie i only cared about damage and tankiness.So i regret choosing loki and i wished i would choose excalibur. (In those times loki was a starter frame)I sold my loki as soon as i got my rhino.And the i left the game just before update 10.I came back with the update 15 and i missed a lot of events and there were so many things added i focused on things like syndicates kubrows and many new warframes and weapons.

At last i noticed that loki is one of the best frames imo.I wanted an upgrade over my old loki(because loki prime was really cool and it had 2 more polarity slots with a bonus energy in voids from death orbs) and decided to get loki prime.Also i had ranked my old loki to 30 so prime version would be better.

I wanted to get it quick and noticed my big mistake by selling loki so i bought 370 plat with the %75 discount

but 2 days and nearly 2 hours in the trading chat but no one seems to sell those chassis and systems.In that time i farmed the blueprint got the helmet by trading.But i cant find the last two parts.Trading or farming doesnt differ i cant find it for now.

Also i have more time to play warframe in weekends because of the school so if i get it quick i would play with it in the weekend.But it seems i will be able to play with it next weekend.

Edited by bodyguard121

Even with really specialized builds a frame will rarely need two extra polarities along with the two innate ones. Though it is handy to not have to worry about forma. The energy gain from orb traps is handy, true, but honestly the primes are as much about swag as they are anything else.

If you have the plat there will always be someone willing to sell the parts to you. Perhaps you could try switching regions and asking around?