Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Boxes And Health Packs

KwikGambino

Question

I like to run a daily "Solo" pass through the missions I can handle. A common problem I am running into is running out of ammo far before the missions end. I have purchased ammo boxes and equipped them. But I cannot seem to figure out how to use them or the heals in game. Is this something that is class restricted? Or am I just not seeing where to enable them?

8 answers to this question

While you are in the mission press Q that will open you an 8 slot window (bottom left screen) with the gear you have purchased you can use the ammo/health/shield w/e you want by left clicking on it.

(make sure you have equiped the ammo/health/shield consumable that you want to use)

Edited by 3th3ndil

While you are in the mission press Q that will open you an 8 slot window (bottom left screen) with the gear you have purchased you can use the ammo/health/shield w/e you want by left clicking on it.

This is how it works for me.  Never needed an ammo box, but my squishy frame can eat through health restores on harder Solo missions.

Ammo Boxes are nice if you use a weapon with low bullet damage like Grakata, Furis and Viper. I burned through quite a few Ammoboxes leveling those weapons, but thanks to the higher Mission payouts everyone is swimming in money anyways and 1k Credits for a Ammobox that fiills your whole ammopool isn't so expensive anymore.

The Healthpacks however could need some love. Naming a pack that gives you a wooping 100 HP a "Large Health Restore" if you have 500+ HP is a bit funny...

Ammo Boxes are nice if you use a weapon with low bullet damage like Grakata, Furis and Viper. I burned through quite a few Ammoboxes leveling those weapons, but thanks to the higher Mission payouts everyone is swimming in money anyways and 1k Credits for a Ammobox that fiills your whole ammopool isn't so expensive anymore.

The Healthpacks however could need some love. Naming a pack that gives you a wooping 100 HP a "Large Health Restore" if you have 500+ HP is a bit funny...

I agree that health/shield pack need some "love" lol  but the only possible way in order for that to be viable and profitable at the same time is to make them a HoT like (heal/shield over time) with a reasonable amount always (imo).