Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Hosting Causes The Game To Freeze.

Rakshal

It used to freeze whether I hosted or joined someone else, sent a ticket and they told me to delete EE.log along with 2 folders with random long numeric names in appdata\local\warframe (it resets all the settings and keybinds). Haven't had a freeze since. Now my game freezes when those annoying intrusive mails with videos pop up everytime I log in...

Edit: Right, it's EE.cfg, there's no EE.log. Also Triniax, dude, you just said the exact same thing I said an hour ago - only in black.. read around a bit before posting.. :P

Edited by CapricaSix

You can try deleting your local settings by deleting the EE.cfg file and any of the funny named folders (ie D914519CG5A8C5E8A2BF463DF1B129C8 ) located in the folder below. They will be re-created when you next load warframe, so you will have to resetup your video settings and key bindings as well

The file can be found here: 
%LOCALAPPDATA%/Warframe

Or if you are using Windows XP, here:
%USERPROFILE%/Local Settings/Application Data/Warframe

Edited by Triniax

*Bump*

Just wanted to add that deleting those folders along with EE.cfg does absolutely nothing to prevent the freezes. Just had a freeze earlier today and it's likely due to the game's memory leaks...

And on top of that, tech support has been absolutely useless regarding this... Been writing back and forth since Dec 17th including xmas (apparently they work on xmas), only got template responses as they don't seem to know whats going on...

Edited by CapricaSix