The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Lost. Prime Trader Gone?

Shuuro

I really don't think we'll be seeing a Primed Stretch. Unless DE really wants to break the game :D

I want at least Primed Streamline and Intensify. (And I must admit I want Prime Stretch too, but then I don't want it because "balance").

I want to say balance wasn't really a thing ever since corrupted mods became a factor. 30~25 energy ultimates being spammed broke the norm.

What I'd like to think though, is that they'll end up putting a difficulty setting in game like the one they showed on the devstream. Possibly even making the mods more fair?

Or even make more nullify type enemies, making warframe powers not as effective as they are now. Who knows?

The only Primed mods I want to see are: Primed Redirection, Vitality, Vigor and Steel Fibor mods for Warframes.

Primed Auras would be amazing as well.

I don't like the idea of any existing rank 10 mods getting primed versions, but a Primed Vigor sounds very cool.  I'm doubting that Nightmare mods are getting Primed, though, at least not anytime soon.

There is not much of a pattern to sample from yet, but I think the rank 5 rare mods are the only ones we can expect to be primed.

You started a topic on guessing, superstitions. Suggesting to concentrate on more pressing issues.

No harm on wanting to just speculate on what if?

All in good fun. It's the 24th, busy with getting the house ready for guests. Felt like asking the community on their opinion on what would happen.

Deathsnacks already confirmed that void traders next vist will be on Kronia relay (Saturn).

Here's what he's selling

• Primed Flow - 350 - 110000  
  • Primed Point Blank - 350 - 110000
  • Prime Eos Shoulder Plates - 50 - 75000
  • Prime Eos Shoulder Plates - 50 - 75000

Its Item - Ducats -Credits

Edited by Grentex