Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Helmet Sigils

Jahadaya

I was thinking of full body sigils. think about it: glowing tribal tattoos on your arms and legs

So we can pretend to be Sirens?

If you're against it simply because there is no need for it then you should be against pretty much everything DE has added besides bug fixing. But even that's not necessary. And dude, we already look like christmas trees lol (Frost with green and red holiday skin). One more Sigil on the face couldn't possibly have more of a negative impact aesthetically than it would positively.

And again with the two heads on Vauban thing, stick to the point. Don't try to mock my request with something that blatantly ridiculous by using similar reasoning I did to make it seem as if what I asked was absurd in any way. There's a limit to where my reasoning can apply, and your example has crossed it while mine has not, and you know that.  

Fair enough. I was trying to make fun of your request and I apologize for that.

Edited by Judqment8

Not really at all. The meshes for chests and backs are pretty substantially different between certain frames. 

Infact, if you pay close attention the position on the chest is limited and on multiple surfaces it's going to mess; also the angle of projection is pretty similar fo every warframe.

If you consider the TOPOLOGY helmets have (and if you consider there are a minimum of 2-3 helmets per warframe) you can understand it's a messy work.

PS:  It's easier preserving the Sigil's form on a "overall flat surface" which can be represented from the whole chest and back. Helmets have different and more complex physiology, over being generally and oval and convex surface, which is going to mess with a flat image projection.

In conclusion why they didn't do it yet if they could accomplish it for chests?

A fuckload of extra work.

It's an easy concept to understand if you have some experience into manual old school Texturing.

Edited by Burnthesteak87