Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Double-Decker Model Of The Grineer Tram? Or A Bug...

CedarDpg

Was running a mission on some Grineer thing...don't remember which level...they all seem to blur in the mindless grind... But I was bored and decided instead of using high mobility or parkour to get around the chasm on the level, I'd just hack the panel to the tram and ride it across.

Everything went as normal, the hack succeeded, the tram was moved from the other track and set in place and I went on it and activated the panel on the tram. Then the tram shuddered and was raised up somewhat as this copy phased through me and the original tram. Once it stopped, you could stand in the bottom tram or climb to the upper deck created by the new instance of the tram. The control panels on both did not work.

Still though, this new double-decker tram is pretty dope. DE, you should make it a thing. :)

JnSA9Ec.jpg

Still though, this new double-decker tram is pretty dope. DE, you should make it a thing. :)

Grineer Shipping is inevitable! 

That's just priceless xD

I forgot to take a head-on view of my new ride... Since it happened again just a little bit ago, have another glorious view from a different angle of the awesomeness of Grineer engineering...

RQ9SqjT.jpg

(I think they need to make the tunnel taller though.)

Edited by CedarDpg