Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Custom Warframes? (W/ Artwork) {Warden 3-Jan-14}

PantsAdvance

Sure I can do that, but I will probably only do one at a time for now (I may get to the other 2 later). Added to the list.

Can do and thanks for the compliment, added to the list.

I just wanted to give an update to those interested. I do plan on having more concepts finished! And to why I haven't posted in a while, I would like to have a reason but I don't really have any good ones. So I'm going to apologize to anyone that has been eager to see their design or any new designs and has had to wait unfairly on me. To go along with that apology, a promise that I will begin to put forth much more effort towards this thread and begin posting concepts within the next few days. I take your requests very seriously and appreciate your patience. Hope you enjoy my next few posts. 

Artist block, it happens... I'm still not done with my first Arc in SSNN XD

good to see your still alive instead of being wisped off by Females with naughty intentions!

eVDZYTx.jpg

Edited by FrostWolf

Why not a Warframe that resembles Deadpool?

First Ability: Chimichanga, throw an explosive chimichanga at the enemy and it regerates HP if you're in the blas radius.

Second Ability: Pancakes: Generate a storm of pancakes around you and they hit the Grineer in the face.

Third Ability: Gunkata: Perform a series of gun-fu moves with whatever weapons you have equipped while using them

Fourth Ability: Fourth Wall, the Warframe reaches out to the player at the screen and does a grapping motion that regerates HP and Shields, as he pulls his hand back he has a chimichanga in his hand and says, "Thanks Player!"

Something like this?

crow_warframe_concept_by_pantsadvance-d6

(remember, vote up if you like... but I'm not here to make your decisions) 

Edit: the designer, Kheim, started a thread for this guy so you can click here to read his full bio and stats

Im gonna go ahead and throw out what i think his stats should be.

Health: Med High

Shields: Med

Armor: Med

Power: High

Speed: Med

Abilities: (1)Murderous Intent, (2)Counter, (3)Dissonance, (4)Hysteria

-1) Murderous Intent: Any enemies within his eyesight (Enemies staring at him) are frozen in fear *they would be shaking for a set time

-2) Counter: CROW opens his arms seemingly lowering his guard, and when hit, he teleports behind the enemy, just standing behind them and after a second, massive damage is dealt.

-3) Dissonance: Dark aura surrounds CROW Walks in a straight line pushing back enemies in his way with intense force for med. radial damage, and does a huge blast at the end with wider range and blow back distance, but does almost no damage. ( Best in small rooms where enemies will always be near you, resulting in multiple repeating blasts) (More for crowd control at higher levels b/c the damage will reduce but the effects will remain the same)

-4) Hysteria: Like a wide ranged "Murderous intent" but gives victims a dark smoke around them, eating away at health. (Ignores shields, and does not immobolize bosses)

(I copy and pasted these abilities from Kheim's post, so props to him)                                 

Description: So this is CROW... aka Bane-Frame, since the entire time I was drawing this dude, all i could think of was Bane's voice --- "Ah you think darkness is your ally, Stalker? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!" ---so a break down of the aspects I chose in this concept/ design. He has three 'eyes' on his helmet that I adapted from Odin's ravens, which were often depicted to have 3 eyes. His hood came from the suggestion to make him 'reaper-like'; and I really wanted to see a Warframe in one since Loki had a high-collar thing going on. The bony external spine that leads down to a tail... again more reaper like and the tail part looks a little more menacing. Extruding rib-like appendages and spinal upper-arm guards... goes with the external spine theme. Penguin-tail coat with accented chevrons... I don't really know where that came from. Lack of shoulder adornments... that Jazz gets in the way in an over-the-shoulder third-person-shooter dawg... yafeelme brah? His B.A. Pants.... everyone needs B.A. pants, period. Why he's a he and not a she?-- Why? You like seeing scantily clad female Warframes? Stay tuned brother, stay tuned.

--Thanks again Kheim for the suggestion--- Hope you like!

And thanks man, its always nice to get compliments.

Holy S#&$, this concept is crazy seriously loving it. Literally all of the concepts I've seen in this thread so far seem 100% viable and original.

• 2 weeks later...

warframe_concept_armaros_by_pantsadvance

(2)Gather No Moss: Armaros curls into a ball, doubling his armor rating and raising his speed. Although he is unable to use weapons or other attacks while in this form, he can run over enemies to do minor melee damage. In this form, Armaros can still sprint, jump, and use other parkour abilities (wall runs, etc.) This ability is toggled.

{50en (to enter form, 0en to exit)  Speed 1/1.2/1.4/1.5 - Dmg 15/25/40/75}

Give the rollers a taste of their own medicine? GIMME DE! GIMME!

Hey there, I really like your artwork and I think you are doing a great job of representing these frames. I see your backlog is quite large at the moment, but I'l leave my suggestion here just in case.

I'm not sure if this idea has been suggested before (and I apologise if it has been thrown around everywhere, I'm still relatively new to the forums), but I think a fame that looks like it had been thrown together in the heat of battle would make a good contrast to the super-polished, shiny existing frames.

I don't have a name for the frame yet unfortunately ;_; but feel free to make one up.

Basically, the back story for this frame would be that, as the tenno would eventually exhaust frames and tenno operatives in the war, there would be a scavenging frame that would rip pieces from the broken frames of dead tenno and add them to him/herself. This, in turn, could possibly grant mixed powers of all existing frames similar to the Stalker.

I would think the abilities for this frame would directly reflect the brutality and simplicity of being made from scrap metal, such as throwing weapons he/she had gathered from other frames or simply improvised powers.

I wouldn't imagine the frame to be rusty or jagged in any real way, but maybe just a lot more robust in general. This tenno did not care for any rhyme or rhythm to their design, they just took whatever would fit the job best.

Thanks, and keep up the good work, I'll definitely be watching this thread from now on.

Why not a Warframe that resembles Deadpool?

First Ability: Chimichanga, throw an explosive chimichanga at the enemy and it regerates HP if you're in the blas radius.

Second Ability: Pancakes: Generate a storm of pancakes around you and they hit the Grineer in the face.

Third Ability: Gunkata: Perform a series of gun-fu moves with whatever weapons you have equipped while using them

Fourth Ability: Fourth Wall, the Warframe reaches out to the player at the screen and does a grapping motion that regerates HP and Shields, as he pulls his hand back he has a chimichanga in his hand and says, "Thanks Player!"

Well... I'm sorry but I'm not really interested in doing cross overs. Besides, the way I see it Deadpool could jump into the game as is and fit right in, no need for a Warframe makeover.

Hey there, I really like your artwork and I think you are doing a great job of representing these frames. I see your backlog is quite large at the moment, but I'l leave my suggestion here just in case.

I'm not sure if this idea has been suggested before (and I apologise if it has been thrown around everywhere, I'm still relatively new to the forums), but I think a fame that looks like it had been thrown together in the heat of battle would make a good contrast to the super-polished, shiny existing frames.

I don't have a name for the frame yet unfortunately ;_; but feel free to make one up.

Basically, the back story for this frame would be that, as the tenno would eventually exhaust frames and tenno operatives in the war, there would be a scavenging frame that would rip pieces from the broken frames of dead tenno and add them to him/herself. This, in turn, could possibly grant mixed powers of all existing frames similar to the Stalker.

I would think the abilities for this frame would directly reflect the brutality and simplicity of being made from scrap metal, such as throwing weapons he/she had gathered from other frames or simply improvised powers.

I wouldn't imagine the frame to be rusty or jagged in any real way, but maybe just a lot more robust in general. This tenno did not care for any rhyme or rhythm to their design, they just took whatever would fit the job best.

Thanks, and keep up the good work, I'll definitely be watching this thread from now on.

Ahhh... very interesting idea. I was playing around with the idea for a warframe capable of using other warframes' powers, but a "Frankenstien's Armor" warframe is a pretty genius take on the idea. I would imagine that its appearance would change depending on the abilities modded to it. And to make things fair, maybe it wouldn't have any ability polarization slots.

Well I like it and I will see what I can do with it when the time comes... added to the list! 

i request a viking frame, a bulky, steroid addict with a spiky spine, rock forearms, big feet, and his face would give fear, kinda like a predator face (without the ugly mout and the lame eyes) but the important part is that his muscles must be noticed and alot

i request a viking frame, a bulky, steroid addict with a spiky spine, rock forearms, big feet, and his face would give fear, kinda like a predator face (without the ugly mout and the lame eyes) but the important part is that his muscles must be noticed and alot

Hahahh! Well.... here is my proposal: If you are serious, then draw to the best of your ability a sketch of this and post it and I will draw a concept for you.

Here is Nero, the alternate gender of Lachesis, a concept for PseudoExis.
warframe_concept_nero_by_pantsadvance-d6

All of the details are here.

So the tattoo designs are meant to go on the head, chest, arms and legs. When an ability is used, these symbols would move and glow, and emit a black smoking aura. (just wanted to make this clear...)
P.S. Apparently days are months to me. My bad.

Edited by PantsAdvance

It would be cool to have a War-Tenno warframe that specializes in weapons expert.

Warframe Name: Abomination

Powers:

1) Machine Barrage: Shoots down all enemy within range (Short range) with a machine gun

2)Zapper Blade: Stuns all enemies within short -mid range for 30s and gives the warframe a long electrical sword to use for that 30s 

3) Shield generator: Creates a shield around the warframe for the duration of 1min. This will cause no incoming damage from enemys and the warframe can attack all enemys without fear of losing regular shield or health. Especially important for fighting high lvl bosses.

4) Nuke: Destroys all targets in short- mid range.

Edited by MonsterMonkey

I thought of a new, completely unique warframe, but he's quite selfish. (Don't have any artwork, someone make it, please!)

Doesn't do much of anything besides Boom.

Another tank warframe, but with no big armor, just as he's massively offensive.

Possible abilities:

Emit an explosion from the armor.

Throw bunch of grenades in the air as they spread in quite a wide radius.

- That's all for now -

+ a new weapon, a grenade launcher.

~UPDATE OF BOOMS!!~

Edited by Soapaosin

Here is a re-design of FrostWolf's Tiburon

warframe_concept_tiburon__2__by_pantsadv

Details for Tiburon by FrostWolf / Original concept design by me

Artist's Note

Okay, so with the second try, FrostWolf suggested a less regal look and a more streamlined appearance (,since sharks are simple and sleek creatures.) I also tried to incorporate the valkyrie-like helm design that SilverBones originally had with his concept. I hadn't yet had a non-symmetrical design so I offset the shoulder adornments just to try it out. This also gives away a kind of defender  vibe, allowing Tiburon (in theory) to utilize this when in a defensive posture. I also wanted to try out a new design on the 'Trident'.

Thanks for being patient and I hope you like the new look for Tiburon. More on the way (tba)!!

Good...we need more fashioned warframes