Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Custom Warframes? (W/ Artwork) {Warden 3-Jan-14}

PantsAdvance

Nope... wasn't that called Lachesis? And thanks.

I alternate between the names because i leave it up to the readers to decide which name the War-Frame should have.

That is way i have the list rather then just one definite name.

The same applies with the abilities as well.

To avoid further confusion i am going to change the name, i hope this doesn't offend you Erebus.

Personally, I liked the original name, Nero.

I changed the name, i apologize for the confusion.

Also, i know this is presumptuous but after you have completed all your current projects could you maybe try a male version of my War-Frame.

Not that i am dissatisfied with the female version, it is fantastic, it is just that since the War-Frame's gender can be either i would like to give something for those who would like the War-Frame to be male.

I understand i am being rude as you have already given me more then i could of asked and i am sorry if this has offended you.

Feel free to refuse, infact please do if this has annoyed you.

I changed the name, i apologize for the confusion.

Also, i know this is presumptuous but after you have completed all your current projects could you maybe try a male version of my War-Frame.

Not that i am dissatisfied with the female version, it is fantastic, it is just that since the War-Frame's gender can be either i would like to give something for those who would like the War-Frame to be male.

I understand i am being rude as you have already given me more then i could of asked and i am sorry if this has offended you.

Feel free to refuse, infact please do if this has annoyed you.

I'm pretty sure he'll take it up, but it would take a while due to his other projects.

Is that a doughboy helmet I see on that Warframe?

Also dat railgun :D

actually, I designed it after the german Stahlhelm, (at least I'm not aware that the doughboy nickname applied to axis equipment) Btw you made me have to brush up on my history! XD Glad you liked the railgun, hard to use in a ventilation duct though.

actually, I designed it after the german Stahlhelm, (at least I'm not aware that the doughboy nickname applied to axis equipment) Btw you made me have to brush up on my history! XD Glad you liked the railgun, hard to use in a ventilation duct though.

Being from the US, I admit I tend to recognize British and US military equipment moreso then the Axis-area of the world, sans specific 'popular' examples like the Hetzer and so on. I went with what was closest to my eyes, but I guess the most basic way to break it down was 'soldier helmet'.

Eh, maybe it's just keeping his back strait :P

Here is Erebus

character_concept_erebus_by_pantsadvance

This was a request by https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/37103-theerebus'>TheErebus. I don't know any of the lore behind this frame but if TheErebus ever posts it or PMs me stats and abilities, I will edit this with a link. Edit: added stats and abilities.

Details

The Erebus (Darkness Frame)

Note: Invasion is the same as when the Stalker enters your game.

Stats:
Health: 700 - 1000 (On Invasion)
Shields: 1500 (Invasion)
Health: 1400 (Main Battle)
Shields: 2000 (Main Battle)
Health: 2000 (Final Encounter)
Shields: 5000 (Final Encounter)

Shield Recharge: 5 seconds delay

Resistance:
75% Melee
90% Fire
72% Ice
45% Electricity

Armor Rating: 68% reduction towards default/basic ammo

Sprint Speed: 3.5 (Default)
  •  

Here are his abilities:

Do you see what I see?:
Do you see what I see is an Illusion. A false memory created by the Erebus in an attempt to lead the Tenno to believing what he is saying is true.

Eternal Slumber:
Eternal Slumber is his weakest yet most devastating ability. Basically, if a Tenno becomes an nuisance and takes far too long to kill. He'll create an aura (electronic field) that causes stamina to decrease to the point that the Tenno would fall into a coma. This can be avoided however by running from Erebus.

Absolute Hell
Absolute Hell is the most horrific ability. Erebus will fire a parasite (like the leech osprey) that causes tremendous amounts of pain to be felt. It would feel as if "The Tenno is having its warframe peeled off. Piece by piece". Eventually leading to insanity. THis is avoided however by having your teammate shoot/take/slash the parasite off. As it does not burrow into the frame.

Sine Luce (without light):

The name makes people think it simply hinder vision, but in truth it does more.
The dark essence envelopes the Tenno, corroding all of their senses but it does not end there.
If the Tenno does not die after that, then their minds will decay... slowly and painfully.

They become aggressive and through their dying minds they will see figures of their allies as enemies and begin to attack them in a fury.

If the Tenno succeeds in killing their former allies, they will become a servant of Erebus. Just like the one you Tenno call...

The Stalker

Enjoy.

{current request list}

-Dusk for Avarcaness

-Redo Tiburon for FrostWolf

-Redo Mechro's Helm for Zackai

-Earth-frame suggestion by Jellyninja12

-Nero(/Lachesis) alternate gender for PseudoExis

-Clan logo for Kheim

-YourMom by YourMom Done!

tumblr_m0bm7pTJga1qgorbc.gif

>if any of this needs to be updated or you would like to make a request, please post or PM me

Edited by PantsAdvance