Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Sluggishness

BronzeDragon

jump bugs out whenever i try to jump from a cliff on grineer maps. those vent shafts are buggy too, whenever i get into one via wallrun and backflip, i have to cross that gap i just came from and what happens. instead of jumping my warframe either dodge-rolls into gap or does nothing at all.

sometimes jumping of ledges makes me dodge-roll forward instead of jumping. some spots prevent you from jumping at all (close to railings for example)

I've noticed this as well. It's super frustrating when you're trying to vault over a guard rail and your warframe is like "hurr nope!"

jump bugs out whenever i try to jump from a cliff on grineer maps. those vent shafts are buggy too, whenever i get into one via wallrun and backflip, i have to cross that gap i just came from and what happens. instead of jumping my warframe either dodge-rolls into gap or does nothing at all.

sometimes jumping of ledges makes me dodge-roll forward instead of jumping. some spots prevent you from jumping at all (close to railings for example)

Also every thing dEEkAY2k9 said.

Noticed this for a long time, especially the sprint key, I often have to mash it a few times to get my character moving again, it's like trying to start a lawn mower. It's not so much that input is lagging, and more that it just isn't registering at all until you press it a few times.