Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stigma Of Starters.

Omni_Omega

It's really just personal preference. When me and my buddies started I picked Excal and they picked Loki and Volt, respectively. I was happy with Excal until Vauban was released (I started playing back in closed beta so I was playing Excal for a while). My friend playing Volt ditched him immediately for Ash and my friend playing Loki hopped between Loki and Rhino.

Started out with Loki but, as he's aptly described, he was always meant for advanced players and not new ones like I was. Didn't know how to use him effectively so I ended up dying a fair bit. Didn't change out my primary (naturally for Paris) until I got to Saturn by way of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and Phobos. But yeah, that's not the point. I switched him out for Ash but kept Loki, then once I got Vauban I sold Loki for slot space. Eventually I sold Ash as well. No idea where I went from there.

If I could have picked Volt, I would have picked Volt.

Edited by Blackout751

When I first got my Mag I was really excited about crushing people's bones magnetically and it was pretty awesome til it stopped killing things. I sort of got over it then. Later when I had gained more experience I realized the Shield Polarize was an Infinitely scaling damage ability. My love will remain eternal.

I actually learned that in the end player skill can trump even the best geared frames and they're players, Using amphis, radial blind and slash dash for like 8 minutes I took down the G3 with the other players in the mission stuck in those nets, that aoe stun was so heavily used lol!

But I got my first steel charge from one of them for killing the bastards and keeping him from getting bolted, it was great fun and the first real challenge I had encountered in the game, after all was said n done, after my Rhino, Valkyr & Nekros phases, Oberon has taken the cake and gives me that same feel of utility & badassery I felt from that G3 fight just about every time, and I started at about 3 days before the Arcane helms were discontinued.

In the end, I found what made the game enjoyable for me, and even though Excal hasn't seen use in months, the experience has always remained the cornerstone to my enjoyment of this game.

I pick Loki as my first Warframe, then I saw those high MR people at that time with Ember and Frost. It's so OP with WoF that kill everything and invincible globe that protect everyone. I instantly ditch my Loki and going for Ember ASAP because it drop nearer and farm easier than Frost. After awhile, I notice that WoF damage drop off on high tier level so I working my way for Frost.

Now? those frames gathering dust in my inventory as DE nerf them to hell T_T

What a sad day indeed!