Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask A Dumb Question And Get A Dumb Answer

Bizzaro21

A: Because you are eating too much meat or other protein-based foods. Gaseous expulsions aren't foul-smelling on their own, the odor is generated as a by-product of digestion and decomposition of materials passing through the gut.

Q: What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen African Coconut Swallow?

A: Because you are eating too much meat or other protein-based foods. Gaseous expulsions aren't foul-smelling on their own, the odor is generated as a by-product of digestion and decomposition of materials passing through the gut.

Q: What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen African Coconut Swallow?

A: 5 km/sec. and I didn`t get the reference

Q: Why did the void choose Vor? coulda been regor, hek, me...

A: Because he was the only one who had anything to remotely do with Orokin tech. Sure, Sargas Ruk raided the odd dig site for dosh, but Vor integrated Orokin tech into his suit and, possibly, himself. Plus, in the PS3 release trailer, we see the Void Key re-forming him after he is cut in half. It's possible he was 'chosen' by the Void for quite some time.

Q: Why do I feel like the only person on this planet with any semblance of sanity when I really well and truly want to be insane?

A: Because he was the only one who had anything to remotely do with Orokin tech. Sure, Sargas Ruk raided the odd dig site for dosh, but Vor integrated Orokin tech into his suit and, possibly, himself. Plus, in the PS3 release trailer, we see the Void Key re-forming him after he is cut in half. It's possible he was 'chosen' by the Void for quite some time.

Q: Why do I feel like the only person on this planet with any semblance of sanity when I really well and truly want to be insane?

A: you're probably just lazy. Change your diet, exercise regularly, study hard, and avoid other people like the plauge.

Q: Would you eat a hamburger if it could talk?

Edited by BenzinNinJa

A: you're probably just lazy. Change your diet, exercise regularly, study hard, and avoid other people like the plauge.

Q: Would you eat a hamburger if it could talk?

A: I`d shake hands with it... then eat it bite after another .... ssssslllllloooooowwwwww ddddeeeeeeaaaaaattttthhhhhh 3:)

Q: How to define Warframe? (I`d take multiple answers on this one I hope)

A: Because I rule it.

Q: CAN SOMEONE LOVE ME?!

A: *Grabs a railgun, loads a 13 kilogram slug into it and fires it at TheErebus at mach 11*

*Dangit, beat to the punch while writing. CURSE YE!*

Q: Am I the ghost of Off-Topic?

A: No, as your name has nothing to do with ethereal specters of the plane of undeath.

Q: Why don't we have man-portable railguns yet? That sheisse?

Edit: Holy christ, six posts while writing one? What the Sam-Cheese-Sauerkraut-of King Buckleys McMorrow is going on with the tableschnapps?

Edited by Ghost333

A: I would answer that in a thoughtful, educated way, but I have been bullrushed, so I won't.

Q: Seriously, why DON'T we have man-portable magnetically accelerated projectile weaponry yet?
Edit: GAHD DAMNIT, happened again!

Q: Why does it rain on Earth?

Edited by Ghost333