Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Melee. The Usual Fix Isn't Working.

RiversofGore

As the title states I can't melee.  Switiching weapons doesn't fix it.  I can switch to my melee and I can channel and block but I can't swing my weapon.  Using abilities hasn't fixed it either.  I've restarted Warframe multiple times and that has not fixed it either.

I can confirm this. Yep, sometimes melee bugged. Can't swing or attack. In my case, this is happen after casting warframe ability or while attack enemy then get knocked down.

But it's become normal again on the next match.

Edited by ZackNeutron

I had something similar inside of an Excavation mission. After picking up the core, while my melee weapon was equipped, it would let me melee normally. Upon depositing/dropping it, I would switch to my gun and can't melee until I switch back to it.

It's an annoying bug to deal with, especially with Level 50s right in your face.

Edited by Kashiki

I'm familiar with melee occasionally bugging out and not working.  Like when you ahve melee equipped and pick up a data mass and place it in the console.  Switching weapons fixes that.  This is persisting after multiple matches and game restarts.  Additionally, I can't use the "Esc" key to exit the chat window if I bring it up with "T." "Esc" key can't be used to exit mission results screen either.  I've verified game cache through steam.  Optimized through the launcher.  I'm lost on this one.

Edited by RiversofGore

I'm also having this problem. It started this morning. Yesterday I was fine, but now I can't melee and I can't use Esc to escape menus. Esc does work when I'm out of all menus to bring up the main menu. I verified the game cache on steam, meaning I re-downloaded all the files and the update. I've also restarted my machine.