Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok Ash Ultimate.....

Calad

It needs to be fixed, it's been at least 40% of the time I've used it end up falling from the map. If it is too difficult to code or something make a spawn back button/option so you can spawn back to the nearest player / safe zone.

Thanks

There are others issues that cause players to fall off the world, I think a simple re-spawn button would be very simple and resolve all issues of this kind.

Thanks for the info hopefully it gets fixed then.

I fall through it with Loki's Switch Teleport quite often or by being smashed under and elevator.  Wonder if they could just add a detector to determine if a player character falls below a certain y-axis coordinate and would automatically respawn them, similar to the way falling in a hole currently does.

75 hours and never fell out of the map... scared to try the Ash now once it's ready on thursday! :P

A million credits and all the frames, still falling off XD, don't worry man the fun you'll get using Ash will make up for the glitches.

So here's my thought on Ashes ability, this is merely my opinion.
1st take out smoke screen as the 2nd tier ability...

2nd Make the 3rd Tier ability a single teleport to enemy with a single kill (preferably make it use the stealth animation)

3rd When using Bladestorm Ash uses the smoke screen, This cause an Area of Effect, anyone within the smoke then has a copy of ash behind them and they all recieve an attack simultaneously.

Now for my reasons, since Loki seems to be what everyone compares Ash to I guess I will as well. Ash and Loki are meant to be completely different sub classes of the same class basically Stealth ---> Subtle(Loki)
                                                                           --->Aggressive(Ash)

so since their playstyles are differen it really isnt the best comparison. Lokis invisibility far exceeds Ashs' in terms of stealth. Just look at the stats and you'll see why.

"

• Mod upgrade increases duration.
  • Invisibility lasts 6 / 6 / 8 / 10 seconds.
  • Can be used offensively or defensively.
  • Hides you from security cameras, allowing you to bypass Corpus security systems. (As of update 7.7.4, it's not possible to walk through active door lasers anymore: even while invisible, you will be knocked out and take damage.)
  • You can still be staggered/knocked down or hurt by poison.
  • While invisible your melee attacks deal 200% damage with charged attacks and 150% damage with normal attacks. (yellow numbers). Critical strikes also receive this bonus (red numbers). Take note that this ability doesn't make you deal constant crits, it just boosts your damage.

"

While Ash's Smoke screen;
"

• Invisibility usable duration of 2 / 2 / 4 / 6 seconds with a half second cast time. Increased by Power Duration (Continuity).
  • Cost to equip of 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 which is then halved by the Polarity slot, rounded up.
  • Staggers enemies once for 1 second within a radius of 10 in-game metres (estimated). Increased by Power Range (Reach).
  • Melee attacks hit for 50% extra damage while invisible (yellow numbers) and charge attacks for 100% extra damage, also these attacks can critically hit (red numbers). However, the Critical damage % mod (Organ Shatter) does not affect yellow hits, only red critical hits.
  • Ash can be knocked down or staggered during both the cast animation and invisibility.

"

So despite Ash being the "aggressive" type Loki has better invisibikity stats

Back to the abilities using the Smoke on the Ultimate allows for more ease of use while also adding a much needed theatrical flare to the ability. As is the FOV changing and the time it takes to actually execute the attack, as well as the need to be exactly on aime fot it to be used all take away from the ability IMO.

Now the current Teleport as is is also a slight downer, even adding a stun or knockdown upon teleprotation to an enemy would help add to the 3rd ability.

Smoke Screen and Blade Storm are two completely seperate abilitys and You want to join them into ONE?

NO thanks!

Ashs smoke screen is nothing like Lokis and is not meant to be used as such, its an OFFENSIVE move used to add confusion and crit hits to Your attacks not go invisible

Smoke Screen and Blade Storm are two completely seperate abilitys and You want to join them into ONE?

NO thanks!

Ashs smoke screen is nothing like Lokis and is not meant to be used as such, its an OFFENSIVE move used to add confusion and crit hits to Your attacks not go invisible

It is also of great benefit to your team-mates because of the 1 second or so stun that it causes to enemies.  It makes it both offensive and defensive, and even if it doesn't last as long as Loki's invisibility it has its own place.

I use it offensively to run into a group of chargers, stagger them all, then deal a huge string of extra damage hits, which its not really crits just added damage on all melee attacks which you can crit for even greater damage.

NO thanks!

Im not talking about using the the smokes stun capability, or the invisibility either. The smoke is merely a representation ot the AoE that my version of bladestorm would represent. This eliminates the need to "Aim" at a single target or the Line of Sight thats needed when you intiate Bladestorm. enemies not within the FOV are not affected by the current BS. Then again its a crapshoot which targets it chooses, I've had it it work like its supposed to and other times use it on a crowd and only achieve 4 kills despite my being able to see more enemies.

Also that was my point, Ashs abilites and Lokis are completely different, so it makes no sense for people to continue using these two to compare.