Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, With Mathematics Books (If One Wants To Practice Mathematics)...

Renegade343

It would be a bit wise to finish studying all the related things in a subject before tackling on the chapter reviews (e.g.: If the mathematics book has 'Trigonometry I' and 'Trigonometry II', it would be a bit wise to do both chapters before tackling on their respective chapter reviews). 

The reason for this is because some textbooks set the chapter review questions in such a way that is out of the contents that the chapter has taught (e.g.: Said mathematics book, in 'Trigonometry I', has a chapter review question that requires 'Trigonometry II' studied in order to actually solve said question), meaning that one could get a bit stumped when one encounters these questions. 

Anyways, there is that. 

It would be a bit wise to finish studying all the related things in a subject before tackling on the chapter reviews (e.g.: If the mathematics book has 'Trigonometry I' and 'Trigonometry II', it would be a bit wise to do both chapters before tackling on their respective chapter reviews). 

The reason for this is because some textbooks set the chapter review questions in such a way that is out of the contents that the chapter has taught (e.g.: Said mathematics book, in 'Trigonometry I', has a chapter review question that requires 'Trigonometry II' studied in order to actually solve said question), meaning that one could get a bit stumped when one encounters these questions. 

Anyways, there is that. 

Wait..what happen to you...first you talked about 360 noscope thingy...now this??

Man, you have maths problem...