Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Skin And Colors Do Not Show From Other Players

SnowDrakE

I have been in contact with a friend and walked them through how to customize their colors on the Liset.

Each time on the loading screen, I still saw the same default color ship on them, no matter if I was the host or if they hosted or after restarting Warframe.

To make extra sure, I gifted him a custom skin from the market and he applied it, sent me a screenshot... then we load the next game and nada, still the same gray Liset with cyan trails.

I can see my custom colors just fine but I cannot see it from any other player.

This is strange because I can remember that a few weeks back, I was able to see other players with different colored trails.

-

Edit - made a post on the bugforum. If this is inappropriate, just delete this thread. I would do it myself if I could.

Edited by SnowDrakE

Just for info, here isn't a technical forum, it's the art and animation one. Try in the general or in the issues, i think you will have more answers. And another info, maybe not everyone think about change liset's colors, there are other priorities for some people.

Yeah ever since we've been able to see other players Liset movements, we haven't been able able to see their customizations. It's weird. 

That is actually spot on now that I think about it.

But I still wasn't sure that this is a common issue, since other people in my clan report no problems seeing other players colors.

I may just plug this in the bug forum, at this point it would probably make more sense.

That is actually spot on now that I think about it.

But I still wasn't sure that this is a common issue, since other people in my clan report no problems seeing other players colors.

I may just plug this in the bug forum, at this point it would probably make more sense.

I reported this in the hotfix thread and the bug reporting thread almost a week ago, around the time the new hotfix rolled out.

But I don't think people notice my posts :(