Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet Another Feedback Thread On The Event.

tehgreg

People post various feedback threads about the new event - it's boring/exciting/it brings players together in order to save the relays or on the contrary - it divides the community even more.

However, there is one issue that I believe people failed to mention which is the scoring. I was excited to read this in patch notes:

SCORING  

- Fomorian missions with a higher level of difficulty will provide extra points.

Imagine my disappointment after finishing Pluto fomorian run for the second time now. 1 point.

Hmm, let me do Venus mission now. 1 point.

I'm not mad, I'm not angry. I'm just really disappointed.

I'm making this thread just to point out that there is someone who noticed that and is not happy with it.

People post various feedback threads about the new event - it's boring/exciting/it brings players together in order to save the relays or on the contrary - it divides the community even more.

However, there is one issue that I believe people failed to mention which is the scoring. I was excited to read this in patch notes:

Imagine my disappointment after finishing Pluto fomorian run for the second time now. 1 point.

Hmm, let me do Venus mission now. 1 point.

I'm not mad, I'm not angry. I'm just really disappointed.

I'm making this thread just to point out that there is someone who noticed that and is not happy with it.

Unfortunately, it could be mission scoring.