Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Induced Dreams

Eldnacpeek

Obviously, a lot of people spend a lot of time on Warframe, but is there such thing as too much time? Lately, I've been getting some wild dreams out of playing Warframe non-stop (the winter break train has not stopped, huehue).:

The most recent dream I had was where I was physically in my Loki Prime frame. My vision was perfect, clear,almost as if there was no helmet at all, but the horns were in my peripheral vision. I didn't speak (gee, I wonder why). I found myself falling out of a white void and into an orange void, which turned out to be Jupiter.

When I finally landed, I heard Alad V's voice and started running deeper into the Gas City tileset. My squad members then appeared out of green particles, one a Rhino, the other Ember Prime, and the other a fully black Ash. I then began to hear cheering, as if people wanted me to kill Alad V then and there, and I started running faster along with my team, with me in the lead. Suddenly, "Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolf started playing from the beginning out of scenic nowhere and then we all got a speed effect as if Volt was there, which he wasn't.

I saw an enormous door (not the one you regularly see before the fight with Alad), which cued me to bring out Bo Prime, and begin violently and perpetually smashing the middle of the door. I then proceeded to start screaming out of sheer white rage as the door began breaking open. 

I then woke up with a blinding sun in my eyes, and extreme thirst. 

Don't worry, I'm healthy. (I hope)

This is the only one I remember in full detail. Anyone else get weird, dream vibes from Warframe?

Edited by LazerSkink

Happened at least twice. One was awesome as I was able to control my frame as it was alive, very fluidly and was aware where enemies are, like having a global sense of what's happening in a battle scenario.

Recently I remembered dreaming of shooting some bizarre aggressive creatures with Amprex  :)

I think many players are influenced by game's aesthetics and overall satisfying feeling of justly destruction.

Mind is tempted to recreate some joyful, scary or disturbing elements of reality or experience a "better" vision of artificially created ones.

Edited by Sannidor

I was dreaming of warframes running in huge hallways in an underwater base. I still remember some details of the room. Dark blue and grey, tall 4-way intersection leading to a glass ceiling half circle shaped (half tube) hallway, at the end you could go right or continue straight. I went right and woke up. Those hallways were much wider than the huge doors on ice planet map. You could fit 20-25 fat grineer next to each other. Cool stuff. This was probably Neptune or Uranus.

I was dreaming of warframes running in huge hallways in an underwater base. I still remember some details of the room. Dark blue and grey, tall 4-way intersection leading to a glass ceiling half circle shaped (half tube) hallway, at the end you could go right or continue straight. I went right and woke up. Those hallways were much wider than the huge doors on ice planet map. You could fit 20-25 fat grineer next to each other. Cool stuff. This was probably Neptune or Uranus.

Neptune and Uranus are Gas giants. If it was liquid water, it was probably Earth, under Europa's frozen layer, or any other possible planet/dwarf planet/planetoid/natural satellite.

I had a short one once.

I was wearing a volt and holding a boltor. ( this was in third person.) I was calmly walking through corpus gas city halls for a minute before it switched to 1st person and I turned around to see a crewman pointing a detron at my face. He said:

"Times up!"

Then I felt the floor below be give out...

But that caused my leg to swing in real life which startled me awake.

Neptune and Uranus are Gas giants. If it was liquid water, it was probably Earth, under Europa's frozen layer, or any other possible planet/dwarf planet/planetoid/natural satellite.

I wasn't gonna bring up the physics behind other maps. I know they are gas giants. Neptune has Corpus Outpost tile set. A solid icy place. Phobos is an irregular tiny asteroid-like moon, not a vast desert with atmosphere. Based solely on the color of the planet, my dream was on Neptune or Uranus. :)

I wasn't gonna bring up the physics behind other maps. I know they are gas giants. Neptune has Corpus Outpost tile set. A solid icy place. Phobos is an irregular tiny asteroid-like moon, not a vast desert with atmosphere. Based solely on the color of the planet, my dream was on Neptune or Uranus. :)

Alright then.

Yeah, I hate how Phobos has an atmosphere and Venus is frozen (which is the complete opposite of the real climate).

Edited by LazerSkink

I know this is not a warframe dream but I really would like to post this before I forget it.

ok so the dream starts off with some general with an army of robots from empire earth 1. if you know nothing about empire earth here's an explanation of the army to help get the picture of it.

its got terminator like robots in it a few mobile anti air craft rocket launchers and lots or robots.

one type of robot heals others with a green healy beam flys in the air and looks like a soomo wrestler with a diving helmet on. another has a giant laser cannon strapped to its shoulder has a face like a tower computer and looks like you took the base module of a human and made it way to blocky with way to many sharp edges.

and the last types can convert other robots to ist cause and looks like an ants face on top of a metal tube with the middle squished in.

the last one looks like you got a vague tear drop shape gave it arms legs and a tiny head with a spiky hairdo. it can make enemy robots blow up through viruses and teleport it self for heath damage.

and I am not making any of these things up.they all exist in empire earth 1. they had some really bonkers robot designs.

so anyway back to the story. the commander had just went back in time with the help of the spikey hairdo robots (i forgot that's another thing they can do... or at least mess with time in some way in empire earth) to a grassy plain.

and is wondering why he even went back i time when one of the characters from breaking bad appears as a ghost hologram and freaks the commander something shocking by saying "you will die! you will die! you will die!" over and over again. the commander then  tells his army that they have to get back to the future.

but before they can go anywhere a bunch of robots attack them. the army looses a lot of troops and tanks (forgot they had tanks until now) because in empire earth you needed medics to heal foot solders and it was really hard to heal tanks.

after this they race off along the grassy plain and all of a sudden the army has wraith tanks from halo in it and im suddenly driving a Golden anti air wraith.

the entire army then zooms past a bare standing upright with an Indianan tribal chiefs hat on while swinging cloud from final fantasy's sword around in his hand like nothing is going on.

by the way the robots that came before and this bear were all here because of a rip in the space time continuum that the commander caused by coming here.

the entire army then starts heading right for a cliff and starts to fly off it and explode when they crash into the city at the bottom. the commander then starts yelling "OH SH*T! OH SH*T! OH CRAP! OH CRAP! OH SH*T! OH CRAP!"ect all the way down as he falls of then crashes and explodes as well.

at this point im laughing so much I can't drive the gold wraith properly and crash into another wraith spin out of control and fall off the cliff to explode as well. I then re spawn as a ghost (not the  halo version. a real ghost) and am laughing my head off. the dream then ends....

yeah... my brain was definitely high when it though of this... and by the way it was not a nightmare.