The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing When Trying To Play Online

CorrTerek

My game's been crashing a lot in the past couple days, most often during Mobile Defense missions. It'll freeze for a second or two, resume working normally for a second or two, and then crash into the crash report window.

WAR-58341

Hi TheGreyGuardian, how much RAM do you currently have hooked up to you computer? This is an Out of Memory crash and I am seeing some crashes here that are coming from computers using only 1.6GB of RAM (the minimum requirement is 2.0GB).

Hi TheGreyGuardian, how much RAM do you currently have hooked up to you computer? This is an Out of Memory crash and I am seeing some crashes here that are coming from computers using only 1.6GB of RAM (the minimum requirement is 2.0GB).

I've got 4 gigs with 3.49 usable gigs.

I've got 4 gigs with 3.49 usable gigs.

Check if you had a Ram stick failure, download CPU-Z

Either the mother board ram slot failed, not sitting right in the socket or the ram stick is busted, COULD be it.

Since you got 4gb of ram and only 2gb(1.6, rest if probably running windows etc) shows up on the report.

Edited by GrandMasterV

Check if you had a Ram stick failure, download CPU-Z

Either the mother board ram slot failed, not sitting right in the socket or the ram stick is busted, COULD be it.

Since you got 4gb of ram and only 2gb(1.6, rest if probably running windows etc) shows up on the report.

It's reading fine in CPU-Z. 4096 MBytes