Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welp, Today Is One Of Those Days

Eldnacpeek

You ever had one of those days where you're in bed and yawning, but the yawning is not really relevant because your heart is at mach 4 and there are so many things going on in your head that you just cannot fall asleep?

Yeah.

Today is one of those days. I haven't had a day like this happen to me since summer of 2013, but I am fully prepared to face this day.

I'm not exactly the earliest waker, but for the first time (only during a break, no busyweeks included), I say 'Good morning'. 

Like I said in a previous post, I'm healthy (I hope).

Edited by LazerSkink

this used to happen to me alot, like ALOT. to the fact that I almost had to call a doctor.

But in the end, I took alot of hot milk and honey and go to bed normal times, if I can;t nod off to sleep, i just snuggle and think about nice things.

this type of stuff makes me wish, I had valkyr, so I chuold cuddle with her, and.....other things...

this used to happen to me alot, like ALOT. to the fact that I almost had to call a doctor.

But in the end, I took alot of hot milk and honey and go to bed normal times, if I can;t nod off to sleep, i just snuggle and think about nice things.

this type of stuff makes me wish, I had valkyr, so I chuold cuddle with her, and.....other things...

Can't hear you over the sound of my internal screaming, the shower running with no one in it, and what I suspect is a boxing match between air horns going on in my backyard. Oh look, it's snowing.