Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Waves Of T4 Defense Achieved On New Year's Eve 2014

InvaderMEEN

I....am not truly sure why.... but when I look at this... and see all four of you with such skill and dedication... and understanding of the game...

I am just filled with this terrible rage.... I'm lucky to make it to wave 25. Just..... *grabs Sheev* hold still... I've got some jealousy to let out.

can you explain a bit on the limbo and saryn thing? 

Limbo casts Cataclysm on the Cryopod to stop damage, then he Banishes Sayrn so she can use Miasma and not take damage. And Trinity spams energy vampire so Sayrn can keep spamming. I'm guessing they all ran Corrosive Projection also

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

I congratulate you for your achievement.

But srsly whats the point of it. You could just go for an infinite amount of time if you have the right team loadout. It is just a matter of patience. You can easily do 200 waves if you can make it to 100. (In high lvls, enemies shield and health dont increase but their armor increases. And with ability augments and corrosive projection the armor could be greatly reduced)

Side note: Do lasers scale or can you at least tell me their dropoff?

Actually, the lasers was one of the few things keeping us going, ironically enough. We had Sayrn spam Miasma so we could stun lock them in front of the lasers. They were still one-shotting enemies up until we left, except every now and then we had a level 1680 Heavy Gunner come along that was immune to lasers (might've been it's armor? We only had 3 Corrosive Projections on)

As evident: 

Limbo

Saryn

Trinity

???

An Opticor or Bows were needed as i can imagine the huge dropoff

Yep! The mystery member was running Ash.

I congratulate you for your achievement.

But srsly whats the point of it. You could just go for an infinite amount of time if you have the right team loadout. It is just a matter of patience. You can easily do 200 waves if you can make it to 100. (In high lvls, enemies shield and health dont increase but their armor increases. And with ability augments and corrosive projection the armor could be greatly reduced)

It literally takes an exponential amount of time the further you go, even with Corrosive Projection. It literally took us the same amount of time to go from wave 70-100 as it did to go from wave 1-70. We just didn't have the time.

Although, you're more than welcome to try to beat our record...