Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Waves Of T4 Defense Achieved On New Year's Eve 2014

InvaderMEEN

opposite, i was out with my fammily having fun and blowing up a pile of fireworks, but Im guessing its not as good as spending the night alone in a dark room staring at a pc screen lol that must be awesome

If he had fun doing it, why not?

96% damage dealt, only 748 kills

2% damage dealt, 2112 kills

WTF?

My friend with 2112 kills was running Ash, he got most of his kills early on with Bladestorm until he got bugged and wasn't able to use his abilities.

Meanwhile, my friend playing Trinity was using the Wombo Combo (a technique I'm going to post a video on in a few days) to do literally millions of damage to the high-level enemies we encountered.

Trinity did more damage overall, but ash more kills in because of using blade storm early on.

So what will be nerfed from this attempt?

I mean....something has to be nerfed for going to a level that was never attended :^)

if it was never intended, they never would have reached that far. if you're going to nerf anything, then whats getting nerfed is preparation, coordination and teamwork. 

jokes aside, why would anything need nerfing? its like thats this communities favorite word or something.

Limbo on Cryopod Defense and Revives,  Saryn banished to spam Miasma without risk of dying, Trinity to Energy Vamp, and i can't see the last guy. Maybe an Ash depending on his kills

As evident: 

Limbo

Saryn

Trinity

???

An Opticor or Bows were needed as i can imagine the huge dropoff

Maybe a Nova?

nvm it was Ash

Is Ash useful for long DEF missions like this?

Edited by GoatGodJohn

So in the end, your Trinity had to do the 1-2 combo on every single enemy in the game? Sounds like that'd be incredibly tedious.

With the 3 Warframes that are visible, I'd have guessed the 4th to be Vauban with the Bastille augment. I think Saryn had to spam her ult nonstop to keep those guys under control, right?

Edit: typo

Edited by Kontrollo

You need crowd control frames, strength frame and defense frames like:

Frost

Nyx

Nova

Trinity

Sayrn was the only CC we needed, although a Vauban would've been good for vortex in front of the lasers.

Also, limbo is way better at defending a pod than Frost.