Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting Commands

Genoscythe

First off, a happy new year to DE and of course all you Tenno out there.

Now to my little suggestion, I am recently crafting those formoriajn disruptors, and everyone of those finishes after aminute, so I have to go to the foundry and click again if I want to craft more. And I thought: WHY?

What I suggest are commands for the foundry to craft a certain amount of items, but not multiple at once of the same, instead let us say: Craft 5 of this/Craft this until I run out of resources. You know what I mean.

Thats basically it, I mean we have the nicest tech in the whole solar system, and this would make my day a lot better. Key and forma crafting would be less of a chore then.

I like this idea but I doubt they will implement it.

The reason is: DE makes money with rushing a build for plat.

If you could queue crafting I would queue all my formas and go for holiday just to come back and find 2 dozen formas without the need to login every day to craft the next one

I love the idea. It has been suggested many times, but...

If you could queue crafting I would queue all my formas and go for holiday just to come back and find 2 dozen formas without the need to login every day to craft the next one

...I fear this.

We should just be able to craft multiple things that are the same at the same time right? Like Forma, Catalyst, Fomorians and others

De wants to make money off you rushing it. Which i completely ok with, but i would actually like this feature.

This would not bring anything do DE but less players willing to spend/buy plat because they dont want to implement fair features because of profit.

Seriously, do you know anyone who rushed a forma because he didnt want to login daily? Anyone who rushed an energy restore? If yes, without wanting to offend, I believe our species wont make it over the next decade.

I mean this would only affect mass produced items, the most rushed items are Warframes and weapons.

Edited by Genoscythe

Not necessarily, if they make it so you still have to claim each one manually that would prevent this problem.

Also, not to insult you Geno, but apparently you haven't met people who forma a weapon many times in a day, they are more than happy to pay half the cost to rush it instead of full price for it from the market.

Edited by TheWebbliest

Not necessarily, if they make it so you still have to claim each one manually that would prevent this problem.

Also, not to insult you Geno, but apparently you haven't met people who forma a weapon many times in a day, they are more than happy to pay half the cost to rush it instead of full price for it from the market.

Well its them who have too much money apparently, I easily spent a 50-100 formas, all hand-crafted, and I never had to rush one.

Those people however would still need to rush them.  Being able to queue the build wouldn't change the factor that it still would take 24hrs to build each forma thus still only one forma would be available to use every 24hrs without rusing them.

However for consumables and the like it would make a huge quality of life difference.

For players that have streamlined the process (I personally claim and start a new forma every day when I log in), it makes little difference for the longer build times.

Edited by Loswaith

I would love so much for this to happen, at least for the smaller-scale items like Team Restores and Fomorian Disruptors and Formas and such that already don't cost a whole lot of Plat to rush.
They can still be rushed for Plat, just have the rush cost scale with the number being made.