The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Farm Neurodes?

itsgametime1

Question

14 answers to this question

ODD drops one or two at around wave 15 - 20. 

Earth would be my goto aswell, smash every chest and get Master Theif and hit every locker you see.

(farming Eris isn't fun 'cause the maps are difficult and the inhabitants are awkwardly hostile)

Watch for Earth alert missions as they often have higher drop rates. 

Likewise look out for any infestation defence missions on Earth, and if you can then tell the party to hold off before starting and run around and smash all the chests. Have often found Neurodes in those chests before the defence mission even starts .. easy money !!

Lastly, go with Carrier so you only need to walk past anything for it to Vaccum it up. 

Last thing you want is to miss a rare component because you were a couple pixels too far from it.

Do Cambria, earth. It's my favorite place to farm because you can't fail the mission unless everyone dies, plus there is an endless stream of enemys. I have always gotten at least one, because you can farm until you get one then leave. Make sure you tell your squad to throw down a waypoint if they find one.

Well Archwing Interception on earth, you have to waste about an hour and make sure your team marks it. Or speed level items if you arent max mastery already. Speed level on earth dark sector defense or go to wave 30+ with a good team of 4 people. Or go to derelick defense go about 40 waves or more. Thats where ive had the best luck. Ive gotten about 60 neurodes in a total of 12.5 hours. So it may depend on how much time you want to use. From interception and dark sector, although derelick gives more in less time, difculty is scaled a lot higher though. So it totaly depends on how much time you want to use. 

Edited by Darealslenderman