Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Mod Mag Prime!?

9tailboy

Question

I got 5 new warframes past 2 weeks, rhino prime, nyx prime, mesa, limbo, and mag prime.

I already knew how to mod rhino and nyx since i've used them, and mesa was too easy, limbo a little challenge, BUT I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO MOD MAG PRIME!!!!

I have never encountered a warframe like mag prime and I have no clue how to mod her, first I added the reactor and aura like normal, and then I added vigor and redirection for defensive purposes. Later I added fleeting expertise because no ability of her requires duration(but bullet attractor, but noone uses that its single target), then I included both maxed stretch and overextended because all her abilities involve range. Now I have a rank 6 blind rage on her and this is what her build is so far, she is rank 18 btw.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mag_prime/t_18_030003202_1-4-8-3-8-5-4-1-5-12-6-6-46-2-5-47-0-5-55-5-5_47-11-4-5-46-11-f-f-1-12-55-6-12-6-f-f-3-18_0/en/1-0-11/41803/0

If you guys can, any suggestions on how should I mod mag prime?

4 answers to this question

Theres one biuld i use for Mag now. Wipes the floor with Corpus as long as you dont get hit by a Railgun MOA.

-Intensify

-Blind Rage

-Transient Fortituse

(Note: ranks for the above dont really matter, but they must add up to at least 155% power str for this to work)

-Stretch

-Overextended (This is why)

-Streamline

-Fleeting Expertise

-Shield Transference

-Arcane Coil Helm if you have it

Now Shield Polarize is operating at its maximum possible range and it still packing enough power to kill all the Corpus everywhere.

Bizzarely, the Shield Transference bubble isnt dispelled by Nullifiers, so feel free to walk right on in and have a stern word with them. Though keep in mind it still takes a couple of seconds for the bubbles effect to disappear after they die, so you cant Polarize right after killing them.

And as mentioned above, Railgun MOA's are the bane of your existence. And they will OHK you when they climb to around Lv70.

That much power strength is unessesary, You could drop TF and use Shield Transference instead. It would be a more balanced biuld than what i use, but i long ago stopped playing for balance.

Edited by Dualstar