Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips For Defeating Bosses?

wotw

Question

13 answers to this question

Cap'n Vor : run in circles & shoot him.

Jackal : Hide behind the pillars when it uses its machine guns.Easy.

Hyena pack : ??

Raptor : I hate it.I'd like some advice too,to do it faster...

Lech Kril : Shoot the pipes behind his head. He'll freeze 3(?) times before entering in fire mode & getting vulnerable.

Tyl Regor : I find him easy, I just shoot him but stay next to close range.He never slash dashed me,strangely enough...

Nef Anyo : Cover?

Vay Hek : Wait until his head is uncovered for the first phase. Aim for the head afterwards too.

Lephantis : wait til they reveal their pink weak slots/open their mouths.

Kela : currently one of the bosses I can solo easily. I just take cover from time to time.

Sargas Ruk :  wait &aim the blue weak spot.

I'm not an expert nor a meta-knows-it-all player. Someone who usually grinds these guys have better tips than me.

Well the most recent ones were the one in phobos and in uranus, but if it isn't too much trouble, I would like to have tips about all bosses (I don't know how many they are, so I'm sorry if I'm asking too much ^^' )

Well the most recent ones were the one in phobos and in uranus, but if it isn't too much trouble, I would like to have tips about all bosses (I don't know how many they are, so I'm sorry if I'm asking too much ^^' )

Uranus' Tyl Regor shouldn't create any problems unless your weapons just aren't modded enough to handle him. As for Phobos, the Captain Vor + Lt. Lech Kril pair, Vor is the same situation as Tyl Regor, but Lech Kril is always invincible until he uses a skill that freezes his entire body into ice. Hit him then, and after enough times/damage total he'll suddenly burst into a fiery state. At this point he'll take damage anywhere, all the time.