Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Syndicate Ranks

Renegade343

Hello all,

Since Syndicates would be slowly improving over time, through unique death squads and such, would it be possible and wanted to have another line from the Syndicate Leaders once a player reaches the maximum rank of the Syndicate and accesses the Syndicate menu (e.g.: A player reaches Exalted in Red Veil [which is max rank]. The Red Veil Leader will then speak another line, along the lines of praising the player for being the brightest flame to cleanse the corrupted and restore the system). 

The reason for this suggestion is because starting at Rank 3, the Syndicate Leaders will have an additional dialogue line that shows respect for the player, but this line is also repeated at Rank 5, where Rank 5 is the maximum rank (and most likely respect) for the player, which makes it feel a bit less rewarding (other than the new Augment mods and the Syndicate weapons). By having a different line for players to hear at Rank 5, it would make the Syndicate Leaders feel a bit more alive, as well as giving the player a small sense of progression other than numbers and self-made goals. 

Please discuss civilly in this thread.

Renegade343

I like the idea and I too personally would like more interaction with the leaders/npc members of the syndicates. Either through recorded transmissions via inbox or live transmission on the liset to maybe alert you of a new syndicate mission. It'd be interesting to see what DE come up with :)

More dialogue in general would be nice (and hopefully is already planned for the future), maybe even the possibility of the syndicate leaders acting as your guide during their respective missions rather than the Lotus.

P.S. I know it's still a work in progress, but does anyone else find it strange that they talk to you via hologram even when you visit them in person?