The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please De , Make More Options To Make The Game Lower In Graphs.

OkamiMilo

For the love of Lotus! make more options to make the game more lower, i don't care if my game looks like the minecraft all pixels but i like to play the game more fluid.

I got a ATI Radeon 3200 HD imagine, how the game (Even in low options) the game runs me Sloooow.

Please. Just Please, make more options to make the game More lower in graphcs... 

DE... I love Warframe, im supporting this game since october 2013. I don't want to leave the game just for the graphs.

Yes someone can tell me , Yeah, buy a new pc a new card ,etc, well i dont have enough money (i'm collecting money to a future pc.) But in this year and months i play the game so slow...

So please, DE, if u read this (or a mod.) can u send a message to DE. With This TH.

Thank u so much to all DE For make this game.

Warframe doesn't really use GPU a particularly large amount. the largest GPU related load is Memory, which you can set quite low as it is.

most of Warframes' load is CPU / Northbridge bound, and can't be 'turned down'. optimization is a never ending process, however.

you can play Warframe on an iGPU as long as the CPU & Northbridge can handle it, and get very consistent performance.

Edited by taiiat

Get a job. Buy a new computer. The graphics options are already as low as can be. If you are that desperate, then play in windowed mode and shrink the window until you can't see anything, you should be running at a full 60fps.

Or, you could always sell your organs for money, since the job market is so bad right now. You can live without a kidney, lung, half a liver, and an eye. Blood works too, and you produce that constantly.

Edited by DesecratedPoop

Get a job. Buy a new computer. The graphics options are already as low as can be. If you are that desperate, then play in windowed mode and shrink the window until you can't see anything, you should be running at a full 60fps.

Or, you could always sell your organs for money, since the job market is so bad right now. You can live without a kidney, lung, half a liver, and an eye. Blood works too, and you produce that constantly.

Don't be a jerk. Maybe the topic isn't valid, but that doesn't give you the right to be rude.

you can try using hialgo switch.. if people come here telling they can use SweetFX why not hialgo.. anyways thats the only thing i can think of to help you out if that doesnt help... well... sorry mate

^^^^

ignore this kind of people.. seriously sometimes they make me fell like they all the same .. i always see people like this

Edited by xDesconocidox