Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Death, Death, Death To The Tennos (Open Rp)

Akselmiliano

All of the lisets are ready.. rearing to go.. All they're waiting for is a single command.

*Camera pans over all of the Tenno, sitting in their ready positions on each of the ships just waiting...*

Suddenly... it happens....

Lotus: "Tenno. Kill Vay Hek, and put an end to his formorians once and for all."

The Lisets Set off at full speed towards the Formorian ship !

(continue)

Liset number 1,2 and 3 would go towards the formorian flying over pieces of a strumbled corpus ship they fly together towards the beam but it is too late.. all the 3 lisets are shot. Vay Hek: "*Statistic Laugh* Tenno.. TENNO TENNO TENNO! Did you think.. you can beat me? The Lotus.. is giving you a path.. of destruction!" Lotus: "Tenno.. don't listen to vay hek! He's trying to manipulate you! Get back to the real mission!" Formorian Commander: "This freak contest is really nice! After this battle I'll rip your skin out.. and put it on my metalic body..." But the liset 1 survived.. he/she could left the ship.. and equip the archwing.. It is an excalibur. All the lisets are ready for a fight.. standing behind the excalibur.. Liset 4,5 and 6 would equip their Archwings.. a Nova a frost and a ember.. The Red Veil and the Tennos.. Fighting against Vay Hek and his formorians.. who will win? The Army is flying towards the formorian (Continue)

Edited by Akselmiliano

• 6 months later...