The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats With Dark Sectors?

CorruptArbiter

I can't help but noticing most of the early planets are locked down by ICE or Orion along with their high tax rates; why does that happen? The other better nodes are often contested but these ones are barely touched or even if there is a conflict its one where the top alliances are making a big show of fighting (Often followed by a loss for the attackers). Thank goodness for Coup de Grace; I'll pay 20/1 any day over 75/15.

Because of the way Dark Sectors work... These big Alliances basically have a vice grip on the sectors they already hold, as any newcomers are going to have to "fight" in the click-war to deploy a rail, which people who have already fought in the sector have early access too.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I m a warlord from ICE and i dont know it either.

I guess it s coincidence.

You surely do know why you run and abuse the low end planets and if you are a warlord in the alliance you have all access to how it is run. Abusing the system and taking advantage of low level players as well as holding the planets where things such as Orokin cells and neural sensors drop all the time. There no way the majority of alliances or a single clan could compete with you based on how much you have accumulated alone.

The I don't know why is a piss poor comment.

You surely do know why you run and abuse the low end planets and if you are a warlord in the alliance you have all access to how it is run. Abusing the system and taking advantage of low level players as well as holding the planets where things such as Orokin cells and neural sensors drop all the time. There no way the majority of alliances or a single clan could compete with you based on how much you have accumulated alone.

The I don't know why is a &!$$ poor comment.

sorry for the late answer.

Of course, i have more information than you, but seriously, i have no idea why we exactly have these nodes instead of other ones.

it's coincidence that we own rail xy instead of rail bc.(Btw. when i became an alliance leader we already had these nodes.) Anyways, we tax everything with 75% (or 100%). So, why should i bother to differenciate? A rail is simply a rail, for me.