Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Suggestion - [Ingame] Music Player In Liset

Adidasprime

After browsing through some threads this morning and stumbling upon bits of older music from the game that no longer play, I felt a little saddened.  Then the thought hit me square in the face; what if the Liset had its own music player? Over time it's becoming more customizable -with the inclusion of bobble heads, hull designs and the latest energy color lighting - adding sound to the mix feels like natural progression.

Some examples include Shepard's cabin in

, or 'My Room' in

This could allow the earlier tracks an area to be kept in the game so they may not be forgotten, while not feeling out of place compared to the newer tracks. Surely I'm not the only one who misses the

Or the

Or the

The list goes on, but you get the gist. Not to focus solely on last gen either; I know I could listen to

or
for quite a while.

Won't go into any pricing details, but I'd gladly pay plat if this were a thing.

oh man this is a very good idea. thta you could change the liste ambiance or like some people said before like some radio stations.

this could even have like some radio stations that have the music of warframe or something like a talk show that let you know more about the alerts, events, or updates. that would be so good!