Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Youtube Channel Intro

MetalGear.Kaiser

you know the drum audio is owned by DE right? I would not suggest using that. Also not sure about the other music in the intro I see no mention of where it is from. I assume it is royalty free in which case there needs to be information in the description about it for legal purposes.  The animation is not that great tbh and might turn a lot of people away. It will take time to develop a good introduction for the channel or even video intro's but make sure not to use things you do not own the rights too or have permissions for. YouTube will eventually find it in their content id system.

you know the drum audio is owned by DE right? I would not suggest using that. Also not sure about the other music in the intro I see no mention of where it is from. I assume it is royalty free in which case there needs to be information in the description about it for legal purposes.

and thanks for your input, i forgot to add a disclaimer, also I have done other intros long ago, but they were too long, so i made a new intro which is at least 30 seconds or more, but yes, i understand that the warframe drums and the other song (Which is a remix of Believe in myself from SA2) Is that i don't own and the animation itself, well i dont use flash and that animation stuff, i instead improvise by making picture within picture, creating a moving object (sort of) but i can improve it in the future however

Edited by MetalGear.Kaiser