Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Traders Of The Relays Must Accept Forma; Sell Keys

Jylon

In short, allow forma blueprints to be sold for ducats, and Darvo and the Void Trader offering various Tower tier keys at random times.  Forma and key ducat pricing should be similar enough not to feel too much of an imbalance between the exchange.

Keys would need to be very cheap though, as in 5 Ducats a pop, and there would need to be all 4 tiers. Even then, @ 5 ducats per key, it would be useless considering we need multiple keys in order to make ducats. 

that is acceptable

but we also need foundry 2.0, cuz you know, it'd be nice to see a little databox asking how many multiples of items i wish to craft at a time  -o-

impossible. While we need a better foundry, rushing stuff in the foundry provides a steady plat sink-hole. Even if we could set it up to craft multiple after one was done, I feel they would loose the opportunity to get those on the fence regarding rushing stuff.

Edited by Vitalidad

impossible. While we need a better foundry, rushing stuff in the foundry provides a steady plat sink-hole. Even if we could set it up to craft multiple after one was done, I feel they would loose the opportunity to get those on the fence regarding rushing stuff.

this makes me wonder in this game's reality, how many rush with the items.  it is nice to have something to wait and look forwards to getting that i know is certain and not repetitive stabs at RNG.

i did rush a few kubrow eggs in the past because that i needed a sahasa or cool-design species of another to possibly imprint in my genetic games forthcoming.  but i think rushing costs are a waste when all is already at hand  6..6