Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Coming With Update 8?

JoeyZero

From the employer, DE. The staff really has no concern whether you buy plat or not.

Yeah, I know when I'm at a job I don't care if we do any business or not because the business owner pays me not the customers. I mean, it's not like if the customers don't give the owner money he wont have money to pay me right? Business owners just have magical bank accounts that have unlimited funds.

I know that the J3 Golem is being Replaced.

I'm not entirely sure that's coming with Update 8. It is definitely coming, but maybe only a little way into the future after U8. It's nice to dream, though.

Yeah, I know when I'm at a job I don't care if we do any business or not because the business owner pays me not the customers. I mean, it's not like if the customers don't give the owner money he wont have money to pay me right? Business owners just have magical bank accounts that have unlimited funds.

I'm willing to bet that when you're cleaning the toilets at Wal-Mart you aren't concerned with whether or not Sam's choice cola two-packs and 42 inch panasonics are selling, or if the DM is meeting quota. Nice try.

A good summery of what we know:

*Orokin-themed tileset. I'm assuming it'll look purdy and along the design aesthetics of the Bolto, Bronco, Boltor, Paris, and other Tenno arms.

*Possible new Corpus enemies/boss, as of Lotus's infomation video earlier. Could also mean more enemy types for the other factions.

*New Warframe, engineer/trap+turret support frame theme. Name unannounced

*Clan intergration begins, including 'craftable' clan dojos for clanmates to hang out in.

*Considering how long the new concepts for the J3-Golem has been hurtling around, he may get his graphic update

*DESteve also mentioned a 'ton' of new mods were in the works, so possibility for mods that effect the weapons, warframes, and sentinels may slip in

It's supposedly a 'big' update, so there's probably a heck of a lot more we've not heard/seen yet either, but even if just the above was added, it'd be a awesome need.

*Orokin-themed tileset. I'm assuming it'll look purdy and along the design aesthetics of the Bolto, Bronco, Boltor, Paris, and other Tenno arms.

*Possible new Corpus enemies/boss, as of Lotus's infomation video earlier. Could also mean more enemy types for the other factions.

*Clan intergration begins, including 'craftable' clan dojos for clanmates to hang out in.

*Considering how long the new concepts for the J3-Golem has been hurtling around, he may get his graphic update

*DESteve also mentioned a 'ton' of new mods were in the works, so possibility for mods that effect the weapons, warframes, and sentinels may slip in

It's supposedly a 'big' update, so there's probably a heck of a lot more we've not heard/seen yet either, but even if just the above was added, it'd be a awesome need.

Thanks for posting this.

I'm willing to bet that when you're cleaning the toilets at Wal-Mart you aren't concerned with whether or not Sam's choice cola two-packs and 42 inch panasonics are selling, or if the DM is meeting quota. Nice try.

I'm similarly willing to be that DE's devs are a little more invested in their job than the dude cleaning the toilets at Wal-Mart or whatever you yanks call it. This game's income is based upon microtransactions, which funds the company, who funds the developers.

I'm interested in the combat engineer warframe idea. Traps and turrets sound wonderful, but I wonder how they'll implement that. Given the current habit of many players to rush/glitch their way through levels at the speed of light, it'd have to be a very dynamic style (not to mention that we're generally meant to be continually mobile in this game). Hopefully we find out soon, I guess :)

Boy, nice loaded statement. Walmart has hundreds of thousands of employees and revenue in the billions, and you are comparing it to DE? That's so intelligent I'm at a loss.

From the employer, DE. The staff really has no concern whether you buy plat or not.

Right, because it's not like the staff will continue to be employed for longer than a single contract term depending on how well their game sells or anything. Real life statistics centered around studio closure and employee turnover in the gaming industry disagree with you in every single way. Even high budget studios like bioware receive layoffs depending on how well their games are doing.