Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Constant Disconnection From Mutliplayer Games - Fixed

Bipp

Fixed - Disabled DirectX 10 in launcher options.

Every single time, and I literally mean every single time, I try and play multiplayer as a client, I keep losing connection to the multiplayer host. I always get the same message:

"The connection to the host has been lost. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu."

This happens every single time I try to play online with others as a client.

Always.

Hosting doesn't seem to have the same problem if I invite while currently in a mission whereas inviting before the mission starts causes all party members to disconnect and return to the menu.

This never used to happen before U15. Seriously, what's going on because this is dramatically affecting the amount of fun I'm having in this game.

If anyone can suggest any fixes or anything I can try, please let me know. I wanna go mess stuff up in teams again.

D:

Edited by Keybopsef

I keep asking my computer guy (i.e. a guy I know who knows about computers), and he says it's a problem with my wireless router being S#&$, except it still happens when plugged into ethernet.  So he says it's a problem with my router, but it only happens in Warframe and literally only Warframe.  So he says it's a problem with my computer being incompatible with Warframe, but it happens on my other computer too.  So he says I just have a bad connection, but my ping is set to 30 or below (so it takes half an hour to find squad-mates).  So he says it's a problem with windows firewall, but I don't have it on, like ever.  I just, can't even at this point, I've been disconnected 12 times in the past 5 minutes (exaggeration) and I have to turn my wi-fi off and on again every time, gah, peace. 

tl;dr it's called Bugframe for a reason

yup... im having the exact same problem even with ports properly forwarded and Upnp enabled.....

FRUSTRATING TO SAY THE LEAST!

Yep, same problem here -.-

That's right, people keep getting kicked from my party or I keep on disconnecting from them and I keep on getting "failed to join session." What's going on here? Sure it says "all systems nominal", but it keeps on messing up!

FIXED - Disabled DirectX 10 and 11 and everything works fine; Can play online with drastically reduced loading times.