Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If I Don't Make It, Tell My Wife I Said "hello"...

ACRavenXA26483

.. and +10 to anyone who gets the topic reference!

I am ACRavenXA26483 (more commonly called just "Raven" for conversational and situational purposes). I currently can't play due to waiting for replacement fans for my PC (note to self: always... have... more...than...one...fan...), so I figure I would give the forums a twirl! I have used this down time to learn a bit about builds, farming, and what to look out for during game runs.

Currently I -

- play as both Zephyr and Excalibur frames (flying high and sniping is fun!), and I am currently working toward a Ash (gotta have at least one stealth ninja...)

- love weapons like Bows and Magnums (Lex may be an evil balding guy, but he makes for a great hand cannon!), but also have a love for assault rifles and shotguns (there's just something great about taking out a Moa at point-blank with a slug...)

- love extermination and survival missions, but dread defense missions (that king of the hill/extraction game... the horror...)

- part of clan Owl Exterminaters (Owls... Raven... Zephyr... it's almost like there is a theme going on...)

- and other reason/stuff/thing (the answer is red...)

Hope to be able to play again soon, and thanks for any replies/hellos!

Howdy

And a howdy right back atcha :)

Lex is a good old gun, i used it to practice headshoting grineer in damage 1.0

And still having fun with it until akstilleto happened.

Just watched a video on those. The ammo burn is real, but that fire rate/accuracy tho...

Only clicked because of Futurama reference.

+10 :D