Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitting "enter" = Revive

tennoninjahunter

After we're dead in the void ( or any other mission might as well) , even if we wanted to stay dead and type msg, from time to time we accidentally hit "enter" and puff, rise we are again.. This may not seem much of a big deal. But it is especially bad for this to happen when we're all sprinting for our lives when we've ran out of life support in survival T4.

While one(or more) person reaches the end(extraction) , and one of the other 3 dead(or not all 3). They have to wait for the guy that wanted to say goodluck to his teammates while he's dead accidentally hit "enter" across a thousand miles to run over, or wait in foreverdom for that 30sec to pass,safely.

Not sure if my message here is clear enough to understand,but lets just remove that thing whr players can hit "enter" to revive.

There used to be a think like this for Defence missions, where in the screen to either battle or extract, you could use "A" to battle, or "D" to extract. And if you wanted to extract when things got hot, then you would, but if you were typing a word that had "A" in it, and didn't hit "D" or click extract, then away you went for another 5 waves while everyone left. Happened to me once. I don't know how I managed to finish those 5 waves alone...

Anyway, my point is that sooner or later, it'll get fixed. Can't say I've experienced this problem before, in ANY game mode (where I've managed to die).