Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor's Promotion (And More Art)

HinuRoly

I would actually like tenno to be ugly non-human monstrosities that lost even the last bit of their humanity to technocyte. I dont want fancy anime-embers, I mean look at nekros, banshee, oberon, how deformed their bodies are. They surely are no humans anymore.

God forbid people want to make their own interpretations since they're allowed to.

With all the comments regarding how Tenno really look. I decided to do some more sketches on em!

tumblr_ni4poa4GGk1rgx87xo1_1280.png

tumblr_ni4poa4GGk1rgx87xo2_1280.png

(I drew over this http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/8/82/ExcaliburAlternateSkin_Concept.jpg on the second picture )

God forbid people want to make their own interpretations since they're allowed to.

yeee, that's what I love. I mean, it would be boring if we all had the same interpretation, I really hope that DE comes up with something that pleases both sides? 

The drawins of Vor and Kela are sweet. They both look badass. Considering that you have been drawing alot of the Grineer bosses can i ask you what you think of the Infested and Corpus bosses?

so far we dont have much of Infested and Corpus bosses, the Corpus most prominent boss is jackal, and Alad V/Zanuka, I love their designs, I am anxious about what DE is going to do with Ambulas and Raptor, since i think they'll get reworked after Nef Anyo?

and the infested, I cant help but love monster bosses. with them, DE can really go crazy with their designs, just look at Lephantis, that beast is very original. and the new Golem is looking really really superb, I hope they'll rework Phorid soon, the poor old chap is really needing it

(I'll totally be drawing Nef and Derf Anyo soon)

yeee, that's what I love. I mean, it would be boring if we all had the same interpretation, I really hope that DE comes up with something that pleases both sides?

It only upsets me when some people look down on other's interpretations or assume theirs as the objectively true ones.

That being said they only said they were going to explain warframes and how they relate to the Tenno but that does not necesarily mean they are going to reveal the Tenno themselves, the smart move for DE would be to keep the true physical identiy of the Tenno unrevealed in my opinion, especially since you cannot please everyone and making a 'reveal' of that would most likely bring more negatives thatn positives.

That's at least what I hope what happens.

As for the remaining Corpus bosses, well who knows, look at J-3 Golem, who then became Lephantis, who then became Space Golem for all we know those two could end up either as an absolute upgrade or something completely different.

It only upsets me when some people look down on other's interpretations or assume theirs as the objectively true ones.

That being said they only said they were going to explain warframes and how they relate to the Tenno but that does not necesarily mean they are going to reveal the Tenno themselves, the smart move for DE would be to keep the true physical identiy of the Tenno unrevealed in my opinion, especially since you cannot please everyone and making a 'reveal' of that would most likely bring more negatives thatn positives.

That's at least what I hope what happens.

As for the remaining Corpus bosses, well who knows, look at J-3 Golem, who then became Lephantis, who then became Space Golem for all we know those two could end up either as an absolute upgrade or something completely different.

Yeah, looking down on others interepretations is just bad, everyone has their own, we all should respect that. 

And you're right bout the tenno reveal too. it's probably a better choice to keep the tenno's identities a secret. 

I am truly impressed with your style.

The way you apply color and do the highlights and shadows is really good.

What do you use to make your art?

thanks!! I appreciate it

and I use Easy Paint tool SAI, I wish i could use photoshop but im not good at it. (in fact, I suck at it), I plan on learning tho. if i want to go anywhere with my art. PS is a must