Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Wanna Go On A Forum Strike With Me?

NinjaSnipe11

There was 12 pages of replies to why these changes shouldn't have happened and they locked they topic to stop receiving player input. So thats nice. 12 pages does not sound like a vocal minority to me.

I read that "input". Much of it was unfounded drivel and flaming directed at DE. However, the well thought out substantial feedback was very likely taken note of. DE is very good about that sort of stuff, comparatively.

As it's been repeatedly asserted, you seem very upset over these changes. It seems obvious that you're not interested in petitioning for change, and more interested in claiming that your viewpoint is the only logical one and spewing venom at anyone who disagrees with you. Like I said earlier: do your thing, go on your strike, and see what happens.

So founders are the reason DE doesn't listen to our input?

Why did you get that reason out of my post?

I was saying that because you was making fun.

They helped and grown this game to jump start it, yes us all Tenno are important to the whole community but they really really helped fund this game, so I respect them.

Edited by Monsterwithin

What about the 100+ replies on the reddit topics? Is that insignificant too?

OK:

Take into account the fact the forums represents a tiny cherry tomato in a big bowl of salad.

Now consider that pages on a topic and replies are a 1/4 of that tomato.

Now consider that a 1/4 of that 1/4 is negative posts by different people.

now consider that rest of that original 1/4 is people with multiple posts with negative views on the topic and the remaining half is people in that topic that have positive views.

Now consider that some of them are sitting on the fence.

What does that leave you?

Not much.

You cannot assuming a fact by running by post count in a thread. Some of those posts might be people agreeing with the issue and some might be the same people arguing.

The discussion could be between a total of 20 people for all you know.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Im not talking about every single suggestion. Im talking about changes hundreds of players are disagreeing with and explaining why and get ignored.

The reason so many people disagree with the change is because they're raising the price of T4 keys (among other things) but from my understanding, that's the main concern. Prior to this, the price to attain the four t4 keys was insanely cheap & opened up a lot of issues. People want the easy way out & paying an insanely cheap price for 4 goes at what is effectively the current "end game" content was that "easy way". And they want to keep it that way. 

OK:

Take into account the fact the forums represents a tiny cherry tomato in a big bowl of salad.

Now consider that pages on a topic and replys are a 1/4 of that tomato.

Now consider that a 1/4 of that 1/4 is negitive posts by differnt people.

now consider that rest of that original 1/4 is people with multiple posts with negitive veiws on the topic and the remaining half is people in that topic that have positive views.

Now consider that some of thens are sitting on teh fence.

What does that leave you?

Not much.

You cannot assuming a fact by running by post count in a thread. Some of those posts might be people agreeing with the issue and some might be the same people arguing.

The discussion could be between a total of 20 people for all you know.

Just because someone doesn't voice a change doesn't mean they don't want it.

Not everyone uses the forums that play the game.

Have you talked to people in game talking about this? Hmmm

No I bet you haven't

Go to region chat

I dare you

Explain how buying it benefitted you then.

Because I supported a game I have faith in and still do despite its issues.

I'm enjoying myself and I'm pretty chill about the perceived problems.

I also tend not to make mountains out of molehills.

I'm happy with my contribution and your opinion on the matter is of no consequence to me because you aren't the one that spent the money.

Thus, how you feel about me buying founders is irrelevant.

Thats not what I am upset about. I am upset DE doesn't listen to our input and simply ignores it.

but you see, the beauty of it is. they do listen.

i've been here 15 months, and by-and-large DE does exactly what the community asks for.

it's just not what everybody wants.

they don't solve problems by consensus, and they don't solve it by making things easier on the player.

they solve it like any good table-top dungeon master will do it.

by fulfilling the wish in such a way that they're giving you what you asked for, just not what you want.

Edited by xethier

Im not talking about every single suggestion. Im talking about changes hundreds of players are disagreeing with and explaining why and get ignored.

The people against specific changes originating with DE tend to be the more vocal ones. Hundreds might dislike it (I'm not seeing Hundreds), but Warframe has many thousands of players.

Edited by Kihana

I also tend not to make mountains out of molehills.

You have about 50% of the replies to this topic. Obviously not.

Because I supported a game I have faith in and still do despite its issues.

I'm enjoying myself and I'm pretty chill about the perceived problems.

Once again I am so sorry for your loss :(

You could donated all that money to charity or something that needed it.

No I bet you haven't

Go to region chat

I dare you

The same logic applies in reverse.

Just because people don't voice it, doesn't mean they aren't happy with the change.

Region is known to be redonk anyway and still represents nill of the playerbase.

I'm terrible at maths and even I understand enough about statistics to realise you can't make claims like that without solid data and evidence.

No I bet you haven't

Go to region chat

I dare you

Been to region. Talked about above. People who were mad failed to present any reasoning as to why t4 keys should remain 1k a pop. Try actually arguing the point. I dare you.

Honestly, OP is just a random new player who can't stop complaining. He's not really presenting facts or accepting logic, just going "OH GOD I CAN'T CHEAT THE SYSTEM AS EASILY!!!!" wouldn't it just be easier to stop replying so the topic dies?

yeah, probably, but then where would i watch the forum troll spin in circles?

Been to region. Talked about above. People who were mad failed to present any reasoning as to why t4 keys should remain 1k a pop. Try actually arguing the point. I dare you.

The first option is a goner for early or mid gamers. 15k for a key.. even 10k is hard to come by.

The second option is rather unappealing too, imagine farming hours to get 25k rep and in the end you got like 2x T1 keys and 1x T3 interception.

Kinda pointless don't ya think? This change is too huge for anyone to digest at one shot.

lol hey I'm not the one inciting a strike so, theres that.

I don't think the phrase means what you think it means if thats all your argument has come too.

Don't be sorry. I'm certainly not.

But if thats how you feel about WF you can go donate $100 for me and stop playing entirely.

Donate to whatever charity you want.

The amount of logical fallacies in these three sentences is TOO DAMN HIGH! 

Honestly, OP is just a random new player who can't stop complaining. He's not really presenting facts or accepting logic, just going "OH GOD I CAN'T CHEAT THE SYSTEM AS EASILY!!!!" wouldn't it just be easier to stop replying so the topic dies?

You're absolutely right. I'm done trying to talk sense to a brick wall. Toodles!

Its past someones naptime. So you want people to stop replying to the topic. But you replied to the topic?

lol hey I'm not the one inciting a strike so, theres that.

I don't think the phrase means what you think it means if thats all your argument has come too.

Don't be sorry. I'm certainly not.

But if thats how you feel about WF you can go donate $100 for me and stop playing entirely.

Donate to whatever charity you want.

So let me get this straight, giving money to a f2p game is more important than saving starving children in africa?

So let me get this straight, giving money to a f2p game is more important than saving starving children in africa?

You got to be joking right?

You know people can be a founder/prime access and still donate to charity.

Anyways, what's what to do with anything about this discussion?

Edited by Monsterwithin

Complaining about a guy giving money to a f2p game (and you playing it--- and your T4 keys) are more important then you donating your time to help the starving children in Africa?