The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

fantastic work - as an extra codicil 

have you thought about adding extra Flora flavored armor pieces  that any frame could wear , but are really  themed spec. for her ?

I have but havent gotten to it! probably will make them look like the syandana. I'm actually working on some flora related stuff right now so i'll just lump that in too!

Very interesting, it kinda inspires me to come out with an idea for a Warframe I have been aimlessly toying around in my head.

make sure you've got at least 60% of the concept solid before posting! if you need any help feel free to ask!

also thank you!

Make her new loka only and later other syndicates get theyr frames !

Sounds kinda iffy, as getting to the very high ranks in the syndicates can take a very long time and could make these frames very low in the usage end. I can definintly see the idea of that. We do already have syndicate weapons and augments for weapons in other slots as well. Perhaps we could eventually have entire syndicate loadouts.

make sure you've got at least 60% of the concept solid before posting! if you need any help feel free to ask!

also thank you!

i have a good idea of it, what to look like, abilities, etc. But (oh god my grammar), I want art and I can't draw, don't have money for commissions, and don't want to beg as it looks like I am now doing, so I am just saving cash.

Maybe let her summon like plant dolls that protect her from harm.

interesting idea. i need to add this and a few others to the other skills section!

dude, I saw the new splash art and now I want an artwork of rhino patting her head XD like "so small so cute "

lololol

Your dedication and damn awesome skillset make every visit a fun time for me.

How many iterations are you at now? 5? Do you think they can resist a plant-theme much longer now, after all the ideas you keep throwing at them :)?

We got yin yang, Rock/Earth/ Plant / Time / Gravity / Animal Summoner as the most probable lineup, to me at least.

I'll pleasure myself with these views all day.

... Hmmm that came out wrong.

lel

Amazing cosmetic concept art, Piggy :D

ty!

Your dedication and damn awesome skillset make every visit a fun time for me.

How many iterations are you at now? 5? Do you think they can resist a plant-theme much longer now, after all the ideas you keep throwing at them :)?

We got yin yang, Rock/Earth/ Plant / Time / Gravity / Animal Summoner as the most probable lineup, to me at least.

thank you so much! this would be the fifth iteration. 5.3 to be exact! 

well, Flora has risen in popularity VERY quickly! the fact that it is the only post from 2015 with 20k views and has the 5th most replies and is about a year younger definitely says something! hopefully DE has noticed the work and efforts everyone has put here! If nothing else hopefully we have inspired DE to make something great!

I'm hoping on plant warframe next (though that's probably a biased opinion :P).

the only thing i fear is that the next one is going to be a gender bent typhus with the juggernaut "chitin" drop. i dont want a gender bent typhus :s.

anyways, thanks for the feedback! i'm always very appreciative!

Now I just might be compelled to create a genderbent chitin dropping Typhus haha!

oh god XD

Those look lovely, and both a special syndana and an auxiliary object gives a nice choice for appearance.

thank you! i thought so too!

I have two questions.

1.Are you still running with the weapons shown in the early concept art?

2. Do you use a digital application to create the art?

1: i intended too but i may replace the spear with some tonfa. still in the works!

2: yes i do. Photoshop cs6 to be exact. for the weapons Pyro15232 made the designs on paper then sent pictures of them to me to digitize. (except the poliux which he did not make)

i really like this. everyting about it acctually.

it seems like you have everything sett. i would like it if you made a seperate topic on the lotus armor, just to see how people react.

the art is very well done, however i don't see DE making it prime anytime soon. it would be amazing if they made it that way though.

MrPigman ever consider playing with willow wisps  as armor / cape attachments ?

it's just that though  i like the lotus armor concept , some kinda of  willow wisps   amror / cape  just seems more perfect for your Flora frame