Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissapionted In Cernos

Demlier

Hello, i want to ask the pople about opinion on cernos, beacous for me this is really great bow with super apperance,stats and i dont think that je is smash damage is worse than other types of it, no i think it was really great idea to give a pleyers a bow with something new, for me biggest + in cernos is his apperance and smash damage beacous unless than rest of bows dont have any problems with robotic or mechanic enemies, everything seems be great isn't it?. Well it really could be great if not this annoing critical hit chance..when the dread or paris got something about few % below 100 with maxed point strioke, cernos got 87.5 - _- i really love that bow ...but for WHAT THE HELL THEY GAVE HIM SO SUCKS OTHER STAT......so important for bows......sorry for my english a lot btw :D

meaby meaby....in fact for me i think status would be helpfull for him but even if he get 40 status and with mods hae something about 90 it will be hard to make him damage like other bows sorry for that and this may seems stiupid but still i need to say please grant him critical hit buff...

Give it 40.0% status. 

Then, we have our status bow. 

I fail to see the reason for a status bow that shoots once a second, has Impact as main physical damage type and has travel time+arc. You will be very very useless, Bows are supposed to OHK everything up to a pretty high level. You can get more out of a Tysis or even a Marelok.

I fail to see the reason for a status bow that shoots once a second, has Impact as main physical damage type and has travel time+arc. You will be very very useless, Bows are supposed to OHK everything up to a pretty high level. You can get more out of a Tysis or even a Marelok.

For utility after damage starts falling off. 

And really, it would make the Cernos have something to think about other than just damage. I mean, mod with Toxin + Magnetic, and laugh as most of the Corpus gets killed, and the rest of them either get staggered or be poisoned to finish them off. 

For me status bow it's fail :P it doesn't have enought firerate to make it even a bit usefull and remember that each enemy have other resistance of status effects...

that's why it just pointless to make cernos status bow... really :P folr me bows=GREAT damage and for me it should stay like that not to try make something new ...that is useless and just trash and dont giving anything better to game..in fact ruining fun in this :P

For me status bow it's fail :P it doesn't have enought firerate to make it even a bit usefull and remember that each enemy have other resistance of status effects...

that's why it just pointless to make cernos status bow... really :P folr me bows=GREAT damage and for me it should stay like that not to try make something new ...that is useless and just trash and dont giving anything better to game..in fact ruining fun in this :P

That is why modding in there in the first place: 

1. To get the damage types that are strong against the enemies you are facing. 

2. To get the status effects that are strong against the enemies you are facing. 

Really, having another bow that is critical chance/damage orientated is starting to lose its appeal, given that there are three bows (and a crossbow, but although its critical chance/damage is just above average, its fire rate more than makes up for that) that are critical chance/damage orientated. 

but styill even if it get 10000000% to penetrate thanks to status effect it still will be sucks with no critical or with great damage remember that damage doesn't appears from nothing i still that idea of status bow isn't intresting and isn't wworth of ruining good bow :P

Edited by Demlier

but styill even if it get 10000000% to penetrate thanks to status effect it still will be sucks with no critical or with great damage remember that damage doesn't appears from nothing i still that idea of status bow isn't intresting and isn't wworth of ruining good bow :P

Then I think our tastes might differ. And that is alright (not to mention that Impact is quite a good damage type, being very much neutral against everything but Grineer/Corpus Flesh, and very good against Shields). 

Although I do like the thought of a bow that poisons and staggers every enemy that the arrow pierces through. 

Then I think our tastes might differ. And that is alright (not to mention that Impact is quite a good damage type, being very much neutral against everything but Grineer/Corpus Flesh, and very good against Shields). 

Although I do like the thought of a bow that poisons and staggers every enemy that the arrow pierces through. 

But u know that if u want to arrow go thought enemy he must be killed by arrow? ^^ 

But u know that if u want to arrow go thought enemy he must be killed by arrow? ^^ 

What?

The Cernos already has good killing potential, so that is not too much of a problem (added by the fact that charged shots already have Punch Through themselves, so that too would make that point a bit moot).

Forgod sake i just telling that cernos should get same critical chance as rest of his type weapons..and u allready want to ruin it for ,,our status bow'' yea...that meaby  so uselss ... for what de hell make something new what in fact is still nothing better than every other things... for what the hell repair working thing....

Edited by Demlier