Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<Underclocking Mods> (Mentioned On Livestream)

DreadScourge

Great delivery, great clarity, great idea. I truly hope the devs, as I'm sure they will, give this a proper look into. This won't decrease "core-grind" (the grind people like and is essential to the game.) and it will streamline equipment management significantly. I'd give it a million endorsements if it were possible.

I think that's a fantastic idea! You definitely have my full support. :)

Great delivery, great clarity, great idea. I truly hope the devs, as I'm sure they will, give this a proper look into. This won't decrease "core-grind" (the grind people like and is essential to the game.) and it will streamline equipment management significantly. I'd give it a million endorsements if it were possible.

Best suggestion involving mods I've seen. +1

+1 Good idea.

This is a great idea, I really hope it gets implemented.

+1

PS: Nice mockup, especially for GIMP.

I think that this is a great idea!

You have my vote.

Thank you for the support! This could not have been so well-known without all of you guys supporting the idea!

This is a great idea!

I wish I could +1 the OP a billion times over. This addition makes SO MUCH SENSE that it hurts knowing it's not in the game already. AWESOME explanation, OP. Great pics. Would be the PERFECT addition to mods. +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Thank you! We might get lucky and see this soon! Who knows?

Given that Rare mods are now excruciatingly rare I think this makes sense. Before that change I wouldn't have agreed though ;]

Yeah I think this would really help a lot of people out in that category.

I would like to slide instead of clicking, as for the ideea, it is awsome

Whichever is more user friendly! This should be as easy to use as possible.

I really like the idea, also if they add the prestige system (when your warframe gets to rank 30, you can change slot polarity, but you go back to rank 0)

It would make it easier to relevel your warframes without having to have 2 sets of mods.

I feel this really needs to be in this game.  It can be very hard to do missions (usually solo, the multiplayer gameplay has generally failed to be engaging by itself, for reasons of lag and excessive steamrolling) when I can't increase my defenses because all my defensive mods are to big to fit into anything. We will also definitely need to be able to temporarily put more mod points into a weapon or frame than can fit, so we can manage the levels after the fact.

I feel this really needs to be in this game.  It can be very hard to do missions (usually solo, the multiplayer gameplay has generally failed to be engaging by itself, for reasons of lag and excessive steamrolling) when I can't increase my defenses because all my defensive mods are to big to fit into anything. We will also definitely need to be able to temporarily put more mod points into a weapon or frame than can fit, so we can manage the levels after the fact.

The system I mentioned would be great for solo players as they could adjust their stats on the fly when joining a mission. Need more defense? Clock down utility and be a tank! Need more utility? Sacrifice speed to get the job done!

With this as a single change you gonna break it further. People will have more credits than ever making it an irrelevant ressource

Credits are already an irrelevant resource.  Credits aren't the hard part of getting mods to level 10.