Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Games For A Crap Graphics Card?

AdunSaveMe

Recently the radeon card in my laptop stopped working, in a way.

It's still there, but I can't switch to it with any method. So, I'm stuck using the integrated Intel HD thing.

Any ideas for some decent games i could play? Basically ones that aren't graphically demanding.

I tried getting Warframe to run but it doesn't get past the first loading screen, so.

Genre doesn't particularly matter. But I probably won't play visual novels or turn-based RPGs.

For reference, Starcraft 2 on low settings works. 2D games like Skullgirls also. 

So it's not the worst card/chipset in the world.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Oblivion is an excellent single player RPG should work on your PC.

Stronghold Crusader RTS, insanely fun once you learn the ropes.

In that genre of course AoE 2 is also great.

Halo CE and maybe Halo 2 were brilliant IMO.

CS1.6 is still great, DotA 2 is well optimized as well as L4D (2 maybe but I know 1 will work)

Killing Floor zombie co-op, great fun.

Warcraft 3 is a lot of fun.

Try Dark Sector for WFs sake?

Hmm, GTA SA and Vice City were the best of their generations, try those. I played Vice 3 times and SA 5.

How about "Mark of the Ninja"? It's a really nice-looking 2D stealth and some action game, it's all sprite-based graphics so it should be fine.

"Risk of Rain", a 'roguelike' (i use that term loosely) action platformer with multiplayer with tons of items. (you might need Hamachi to set up a network to get it to work in mp though)

"Gratuitous Space Battles" (i hope i spelt that right) a top-down sprite-based ship-designer and combat-planner game. You outfit ships, give them pre-battle orders, deploy them and watch them fight the opposing force. You can do player challenges, or issue challenges yourself, the expansion even has a campaign mode.