Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Ideas About Whats Update 16 Is About?

9tailboy

There were the two new stances accidentally added to the codex and transmutation table that possibly could be added. I would certainly love a new set of stances to play with. Hopefully more than just the two but who knows.

Considering that focus was mentioned only once on the last devstream I imagine that it won't be coming soonTM (the worst part of the devstream for me was the point where they said the word "focus" paused for a second, and then changed the conversation entirely). But if they blindsided us with focus in the next update and it wasn't some insane level of power bloating I would be happy.

They did strongly suggest sentients and a complete drop table overhaul, but I'm not sure that one awesome monologue is enough for speculation on how soon it could be.

I would love to see the Hyjack mission type added to the void, but that is a random thought with no evidence that anyone at DE has even considered the idea.

They mentioned a while back that they wanted to scale back the ability spamming so its possible they might do some reworking around that. But since that wasn't in the last devstream I wouldn't expect it.

Then again, the devstream was more to go over the goals for the year so any of these things might not happen for a while.

Well from devstream 44 overview, these are the following confirmed:

Twin grineer queens+ lotus full appearance

Grineer manic(Grineer assassin)

J3 golem

Parkour 2.0

8 player missions

Loot rotation? D:

Serration and damage mods will not be removed >:D

Cloth fix(WHAT?)

Limbo fix D:D(good or bad >:C)

Different relays

Trade relay

Those are my confirmations, the rest is up to you guys.